[Event] Three letters, a full meaning (Global Server)

2»

Comments

• deshicideshici Posts: 47Member Beginner
    Name : Fun

Every person wants to have fun.It is a beautiful act to have fun in the world..People can create opportunities for themselves to have fun.We can play warrock as an example.We can make trips for fun.We can do a lot more to have fun.Live for fun on this earth.

To be away from Fun Cities is to be away from people's roads.
    kaneki1eye
  • terminal234terminal234 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Gon
    From HunterxHunter :D
  • KrestanskyWRKrestanskyWR Posts: 18Member Beginner
    nickname: END

This can rapresent anything. Anything soner or later has an end, and what remain inside you are memories and emotions. They can be good or bad , but when u tell them , they will always finish with the word "END".

In this case it could also rapresent the end of my actual nickname after 9 years... or maybe your end in game...
    Who knows? ;)
    ExxNeverDiemokakk96
  • aries04aries04 Posts: 6Member Beginner
    "ris"

Since 2008 until 2016 I was just a normal player with different In-game name until the time a legendary DM/Explo player called llWRllLovekill recruited me into a clan called LoveKill. Since then I established a close bond with the members of the clan we treated each other not just a member but a brother and sister. They call me "ris" because that time my In-Game name was "Aris" which is a combination of my name and my girlfriend's name. Until now most of the players who know me before they call me "ris".
  • johnaldrey11johnaldrey11 Posts: 16Member Beginner
    INC

INC stands for IGLESIA NI CRISTO or CHURCH OF CHRIST and I'm so very Proud to be a member on this Religion INC. IGLESIA change me to be Strong Human and Strong Belief. I'm Always active in our Meeting and Worship the God. And Yes some people teasing mo because of my religion and they Persecuted me to Quit in INC but me as a Strong Belief i do not mind them cause i know what i should do. INC can change your mood quickly cause you can hear him in your Heart.

Matthew 16:18 "And i tell you, you are Peter, and on this Rock I will build my CHURCH, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. (At sinasabi ko sa iyo, ikaw ay si Pedro, at sa ibabaw ng batong ito ay itatayo ko ang aking IGLESYA at ang pintuan ng daigdig ng mga patay ay hindi magtatagumpay laban sa kanya.)".

maetot2kramzy144k2xb0wnximikimidots
  • xMiikuruxMiikuru Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Name: Mia

Mia is my real name, I do not like to put two x' between my name because it looks ugly and this name means everything for me because it is my real name haha.

Mia
  • ArcadiiaArcadiia Posts: 0Member Beginner
    The male given name Jan means Yahweh is gracious.
    Jan is the short form for John and became known through the apostle and evangelist John in the New Testament.
    I Realy want this Name cause its my Name and im very proud of it.
    I want Jan as mine 3 Letters Nickname cause its my Name and i love this Name.
    Btw its the name of Saecksiness in the World. LG
  • ArcadiiaArcadiia Posts: 0Member Beginner
    JAN
  • kramzy144k2kramzy144k2 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    LGT

Actually LGT stands for Lesbian,Gay,Transgender "LGBTQ+". Yes i am a LGBT but it doesn't i can't play this game? Actually my Course in college is Criminology and this is my Dream. Yes i'm totally Gay but i can handle may Soul for my Life. Some People against with my Course because they said i can not do it by my Self. But me as my Significant Soul i can do this with my Hand and Significant Others, yes i have a Friend LGBT too so that me as my opportunities i can do it for my livelihood. 
    imikimidots
  • mokakk96mokakk96 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Ama
    Ama is in Italian "loves"
    and on this game we need 
    to love us and not only here
    but everywhere!
  • semko91lisemko91li Posts: 0Member Beginner
    'SMK'

I use it because it is the acronym for my name.
  • semko91lisemko91li Posts: 0Member Beginner
    'SMK'

Kullanıyorum çünkü bu ismimin kısaltması.
  • CrucialCrucial Posts: 25Member Beginner
    The nickname I'd like to get is "Sun" due to its importance for everyone, and for me. The sun is Crucial :) for life, without it, the Milky Way would be a cold dark sad place. Also, in other galaxies there are a lot of suns, but in ours there's just one, feeling lonely, but special, unique, necessary and helpful, which is how I feel many times. Finally, I love summer (symbolized with a sun) and sunbathing is one of my hobbies, even though I always get burnt o_O, but I'm still greatful, because there was a period of time in which I became allergic to it and exposing to it would cause me a rash (but, hey, I got over it!).
  • blacqysrblacqysr Posts: 1Member Beginner
    PRO 

War Rock'u yaklaşık 10 senedir oynuyorum ve bu nick ile oyunun en iyisinin kim olduğunu herkese göstermek istiyorum sizin de izninizle bu takma adı almak istiyorum karar sizin iyi forumlar ♥
  • BlondiiiWRBlondiiiWR Posts: 5Member Beginner
    I want the nickname: EXP .
    It means experience points. I've started the clan ExpWaste a long time ago and have gotten a lot of players into the art of gainz. Please help me commit to this lifestyle by granting me this holy grail of names.
  • AoiSilverAoiSilver Posts: 0Member Beginner
    HEX

It's a polyvalent word that means multiple things.

For instance, it's short for Hexadecimal. My real life career is related to mathematics. Not only that, but this word is related to War Rock as well. 

You have the HEX weapon skins (L85A1, DSR1TC, etc). To Hex is also to a cast a spell on someone, to bewitch. It's also used as a noun for a Curse. The witch theme can be associated with the Witch Hat item War Rock has.

If I rocked this name, I'd go with the Witch Hat and HEX War Rock skins symbolically. 
  • KalevWRRKalevWRR Posts: 6Member Beginner
    Kub

just because i want it.
  • cramyyu111cramyyu111 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    Hi! 

My in-game name is lMarcSy from AssassinsSexys clan. RED is the new IGN I want to have if I will be the chosen winner of this event.  Why RED? RED because it is my favorite color and movie. R.E.D stands for "Retired, Extremely Dangerous". RED is the word that perfectly describes my character in War rock. I've been playing war rock since its first released but in 2016, I have to retire as war rock soldier because I have to work overseas. I return playing war rock this year and guess what my friends and enemies feedback. They are saying that I still have the moves and aim. Thus, I believe that I am worthy to be called "RED".

p.s:  Kudos to all War rock HGMs and Admin for making war rock great again! 

• qneksukkaqneksukka Posts: 3Member Beginner
    Dad coz i will have kid soon
  • nabilo123nabilo123 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    MVP

most valuable player
    I want a 3 name letter character beceause im alot of times a valuable player in my team so and a good name for me is "MVP"

it means "most valuable player" that would be a good fit and it looks awesome.
    MVP

Means most valuable player and there was one on WWE Wrestling called like that childhood memories come up. I always try to be a valuable player for my team so we can win with Supporting and covering my team plus killing enemys an allrounder.
  • antalyaspor007antalyaspor007 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Hey Thank You for This Event. I used eD7 in Counter Strike before. eD7 is my name last name and the license plate of the city where I live.

Current user name:Countryman

username I want : eD7
    nabilo123
  • k4r33n4k4r33n4 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Hello will be really cool if I will get nick LTU for me is a lot what this mean, his mean my originaly country where im born LITHUANIA, so I hop so I can have it
This discussion has been closed.