Wings of the ruler? Wings of the Spender!

xXAltarielXxxXAltarielXx Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
So it was not enough to have every pair of wings worth your while available only with D-Shop items...
No, you had to go out of your way once more and find another reason for us to keep spending real money to get the best Items in game... Sure, you can say that all materials can be gotten without spending real money, but... Can they??
How many of us struggle to get a group going for the Dungeon Master Quest, which is the only viable way to get Dragon Souls in game right now, apart from the Shop random bullcrap? And you could have them drop around, since you need 2000 of them! 2000! Lets get real here, you can get 35 a day from the Dungeon Master Quest, IF you can either solo every instance or get a group together to do it, which given the current state of player base is next to impossible... But lets assume its all roses and candies, and you can do either of those with no hiccups whatsoever. 35 DS a day still...It will take you 58 Days to get them all, so assuming you do that EVERY SINGLE DAY, it will take you 2 months to get the Dragon Souls alone... now about the "Fragments"... you need 9999x of those right? And you can get 20-30 of those with the timed reward system right? so, you will need 334 DAYS to get the 9999x Fragments if you dont want to/cannot spend real money... Does that seem reasonable? You can make the argument that all items are available without spending money, but doesnt this feel like yet another stick up to the regular player? 
On a personal note, I have been in here since 2Moons and I have lost my account by the time Acclaim got in charge of it. I have made a new one then and I have been able to keep it since. I have been here to see every single Act and every single enterprise come and go, each one a little bit greedier than the predecessor... By the time NEXON assumed command of the services, the gap between paying players and free to play ones was unbearable.... I think I can safely say that all of the F2P players then were praying for them to sell it to a company who would narrow that gap and bring some new blood to this game... It saddens me that it didnt happen... I have spent a great deal of my childhood running around in Avalon, marvelling at those mighty LvL 102 Players with their amazing wings... This game had great potential, and it´s slowly becoming the lesser shadow of its former self... I don´t think I have seen a truly NEW PLAYER join our ranks since at least 09... And those who do, they get 170 tops and then quit... And I get why... no mater how much time you invest in it, some half a brained moron with more bucks than skills will one shot you and call you noob to your face... and this is why it happens... because every new item introduced in the game is extremely easy to get with money, and next to impossible to get without it...
I have spent my fair share of money in this game, but I won´t ever do that again...
I hope you all realize that even if paying players are keeping the servers running,they soon wont have anyone to play with... 

Morthax

Comments