Win of the day (5000 EXP)

v0nndutchv0nndutch Posts: 652Member Intermediate
Once you reach level 77 the tough work starts for 1%.

Would papaya consider changing the Win of the day EXP to maybe 10,000? When you get to level 93 maybe up it to 15,000 EXP?

You can't really bug abuse the option as it's just once per day.
llfr4nll
WarRock Beta Player since 2006!
Mike

Comments

• RPcupiiidzRPcupiiidz Posts: 41Member Beginner
    10,000 exp is not bad.:)
  • GavreelGavreel Posts: 30Member Beginner
    Nice suggestion! this would be a BIG HELP to thus 2 star and above :)
  • R3voxWRR3voxWR Posts: 568Member Intermediate
    Yeah, this would be a bit better for high levels.
    Intel Core i5-3450 - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 - 8 GB of Ram 
  • llfr4nllllfr4nll Posts: 110Member Beginner
    I have lv 94, and I get 5000 exp which is like 0,32%.

I think that increase it in high levels would be positive for the players.

I like it!
    Druida
    Ambientólogo, amante de los deportes, la informática y los videojuegos. Two-Pink-Hearts-Emoji-1024x10247/7/16Two-Pink-Hearts-Emoji-1024x1024
  • HGMPrismaHGMPrisma Posts: 70WR GM Beginner
    Dear V0nndutch,

I would like to thank you for your suggestion, and I will forward your suggestion to the team.

Kind regards,
    [HGM]Prisma
  • [HGM]Cheerful[HGM]Cheerful Posts: 427WR GM Intermediate
    Dear @v0nndutch,

Although many people might not share my point of view, leveling up is not something that should be easily done, especially when you reach high levels. The challenging part of it is that you need to play hard and obtain good scores in order to level up faster than another player of your same level, plus the fact that increasing the daily XP would mean that P2P users would be leveling up a lot faster than F2P ones, which isn't totally fair - just a little boost, like 5,000 XP per day is enough in my opinion.

Regards,

[HGM]Cheerful.
  • v0nndutchv0nndutch Posts: 652Member Intermediate
    @[HGM]Cheerful

I respect your answer there, however when you're at a high level you're needing 13,500 EXP to even gain 1% so 10K isn't even going to gain you that..

You could code it into the game that different levels recieve different Win of the day EXP.

I know this isn't going to happen.

Many suggestions players give to your team don't even get recongised and some of them can make maps better, seriously improve the game.
    WarRock Beta Player since 2006!
    Mike
  • DragonForceWRDragonForceWR Posts: 520Member Intermediate
    I like that idea :)
    How ever, in my opinion they should change the overall EXP system of the Game.
    With all EXP ups you are able to reach level 80+ within 1 year. While without any EXP ups ur lost.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------