Test: Lost memories chapter 2

Beomi2018Beomi2018 Posts: 54Member Beginner
Sorry. it's just for the test whether i can post using this account or not.

Comments

• Beomi2018Beomi2018 Posts: 54Member Beginner
    Finally I can use this account!!
    From Nolah2017 to Beomi2018.
    I matched up with my IGN Beomi thank you :)
    purplepirate
    Same images were posted above haha, 2 more images!!

• purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    oh wow, that looks awesome! Can't wait to try it out :)
    Beomi2018
    IGN: Samantha99
    Inside Seas of Wonders chapter 2

You and your fleet members have to clear 5 "Rotten" lion statues on the map on the 1st or 2nd floor
    and then you can meet Leviathan randomly! 

If you and your fleet members are lucky, your team can meet Leviathan on the 3rd floor(you can also meet it on the 2nd floor, which is the excellent case!!) or have to face Treasure chest farming map hehe

There is someone who has made this ship in Korean server.  It is made for defeating Sea monster(2 chapter Leviathan, 3 chapter Cetus). People say the Galley ship with refined rowing skill and 2 new ship skills is best for leviathan, but Steam ship like Savanna is also good but you have to consider IR period due to coal problem.

the New 2 ship skills(for Seas of Wonders)... I will give you more info later :)
  • purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    So how does the leviathan attack you and how does damage work?
    IGN: Samantha99
    @purplepirate  hello purple,  your question will be the main theme of my google doc about "chapter 2" hehe

If i give you specific info in this comment,  maybe many people won't see my doc haha (joke!)

Actually, as I mentioned before, I'm a outsider(or beginner) of maritime contents, so  I'm trying to understand maritime terms about attack and defense and ways of attacking and defending.

In this comment, I will give you brief info.

1) This creature is tooooooo strong! (so one player can't capture it)
    2) Your skills related with Cannon is very important!(melee skill is not useless)
    3) The life bar of this sea monster is 2 phase. 1st phase is 5500(gray color) and 2nd phase(get angry) 8100

4) This sea monster is used to bottom attack drawing red big circles on the sea. So players have to attack quickly and escape attacking zone very fast!!
    5) most of all, the Speed!! when this monster get angry(brown color), the attack speed becomes so fast.

Instead I want to show you another ship image!  I found this ship yesterday.
    Galley ship optimized for capturing Sea monster!

Give me more time plz~
    and Enjoy this well made ship!
    See you again hehe

Originally  the new 2 ship skills for capturing leviathan(lamp light, gear for leviathan) can be added by only OSP skill.  So this ship and the above Savanna are both very rare ship!!  These two is the ship in which Leviathan skill was added  when players open ticket.  So two ships is very rare and precious to capture the sea monster.

purplepirate