PapayaPlay Advertise this game using Twitter Promoted Tweets

CrzyPsycoChickCrzyPsycoChick Posts: 667Member Intermediate
Ok so I was on twitter this week having fun and if you arent already following me on Twitter you should its @CPCJuiceBox if you like jokes, scantily clad girls and arguments follow me lol...ANYWAYS

This game called AFK Arena popped up on my twitter feed

I didn't think much of it I ignored it it popped again ignored again again again............after I saw the ad about 20 times I said ok Ok FINE I'll check it out. So I looked at it just to see why it kept being shown I mean it looked ok but not my cup of tea but I DID click.

So the Crzy wheels in head began to turn hmmm If I eventually gave in and clicked it i wonder how many others did too... So I put their twitter handle into www.SocialBlade.com its a website that tracks people social media interactions. So I was shocked to see their account BLOWING UP! With new followers and clicks like wtf almost 800 new followers a day. This is very cheap and successful marketing and exactly what the players of the game have been begging to do for years.

So I dug a little deeper I was like oh they probably are paying tens of thousands to advertise but low and behold its only 1.35 per interaction an interaction is a like, reply or retweet. So for a mere 1k this game can go VIRAL or at least get a ton of buzz or at least gain a following.

All I'm saying is its something to look into Papaya play what have you got to lose if you dont like the results just delete the promoted tweet right? Seems to be a ton of money to be gained doing this as the one thing this game has ALWAYS lacked is advertisement also players will actually create the ad for you if you asked to or do it as a contest event...Just Saying.
purplepirate

Comments

• DrunkieDrunkie Posts: 6Member Beginner
    Cpc get your butt back into uwo or this Christmas your presents will not be delivered with batteries. Good luck finding a RadioShack open on the 25th and we both know you will not like Boxing day shopping. xD
    CrzyPsycoChick
  • purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    Sounds like a great idea! Maybe they'll consider it now that there's been a sizable increase in users lately and a good migration to our server now that the Korean one closed.

I've been noticing more people in many sea zones and alot more newer names showing up in ESF and BC events. Our company tailors to newer players and it been more active the past few months than since Maris started. Hopefully this new nudge to the game will provide the steam we need to really make this game big again.

:)
    IGN: Samantha99
  • OwvinIIOwvinII Posts: 139Member Trainee
    Why in the world did Korean UWO servers close? Did their playerbase decline a lot? Or what happened?
  • Beomi2018Beomi2018 Posts: 54Member Beginner

imo, maybe purplepirate wanted to write "Chinese server" not "Korean one closed"

As far as I know, CHN server closed last month, and EXACTLY  Korean server keeps going...
    I don't want to say "keeps going WELL" but Korean UWO has not announced their close so far!

In Korean server, chapter 2 has been just patched, and Im searching update info nowadays :)
    So don't worry that :)  

• LyonesseJosephLyonesseJoseph Posts: 637Member Intermediate
    Indeed, it's Chinese server not Korean closed ,but I heard Chinese server will transfer to new host which will take over UWO. 

As for Korean server, you can try http://dho.netmarble.net/main.asp or watch Hanryang's upload video https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf_QzAjbQKShFoJwyzwCuaw. Unfortunately, Hanryang usually upload videos every week or so. I guess he's too tired playing UWO as well.
    yes, i meant Chinese. I just had 'Korea' on my mind cause i've been seeing alot of "TeamKorea" toons around lately ><
    Beomi2018
    @purplepirate   lmao   Among Korean players,  some  gathered and made "TeamKorea" company at london and changed their country England :)  They are all Maritimers as far as I know :)  Especially,  several players who added "TeamKorea" to their IGN are all really well trained maritimers.  Not all members of that company added that word to their IGN.

me?  I am a adventure player and my nation is spain :)  Spain is good to me :)
    purplepirate
    @Beomi2018 That's interesting. I've also seen that alot of them are playing the pirate role. As I'm a bounty hunter, you can be assured that i will be putting their 'maritime skill' to the test hehe.
    Beomi2018
    @purplepirate  yes lol  They are used to PVP play. And also I wish you and they become good friends and competitors.  

When I meet you in game by chance, I will say "Hi" in the city, but in hostile waters... I will give you a tribute silently hehe. hmmm in lawless?   Could you pretend not to notice me? lol
    @Beomi2018 When I meet you in game by chance, I will say "Hi" in the city, but in
    hostile waters... I will give you a tribute silently hehe. hmmm in
    lawless?   Could you pretend not to notice me? lol

????? not sure what you mean, i'm blue not red. I've never been pirate ^^. Are you red???

@purplepirate As I'm a BOUNTY HUNTER, you can be assured that i will be putting their 'maritime skill' to the test

@purplepirate aha sorry I mistook bounty hunter for "orange pirate" hehe  Im surely a "white" player.  You notice that I don't know much about maritime contents T.T  and then I can say "hello" to you whichever places I meet you by chance :)

hehe, i thought so. btw, orange player is a 'privateer'. Which is sorta like the new 'purple' colour agent which has similar rules. Only real difference that I know of is that agents can't be attacked by bounty hunters (blue players) and don't have the restrictions that orange player has since orange is also considered 'pirate' profession.
    Beomi2018