[Event] National Hero Month

RoguePapayaRoguePapaya Posts: 113Admin, WR LGM Trainee
edited September 2019 Events
Hello Soldiers,

August is the month to celebrate National Heroes' Day in the Philippines to pay homage to the national heroes of the country!

It is a month to celebrate with an event! And What is the event?

Its a costume event for EVERYONE in SEA!

Players must show their creativity to mix and match costume on their characters! 

Come and join us! Show us the Best Hero Costume you've got!

+Event Mechanics:

- This event will run for S.E.A. users only.
- From August 14th to September 11th (PHT) S.E.A. players can participate in this event.
Submit a screenshot of your character in-game with its costume! Name your Hero (must be a unique Hero name) and a short description of your Hero. (in 50 Words minimum)
- More chance of winning if you manage to portray a national hero! 
Special rewards will be given to anyone who will submit a real life cosplay of their national hero!

+Event Rules:

- You can only "Win once". You can submit an in-game screenshot entry + description OR your real life cosplay + reference. 
- Screenshot must be from the WarRock folder and must have WarRock Chapter3 Watermark.
- Remember that you are not allowed to type any inappropriate words, and this includes your IGN. 
- If you have an inappropriate IGN and posted an entry, your name will be changed and will be given a warning.

=================
Entry Format
=================

Your IGN:
Date:
Hero Name:
Description/Reference:
Screenshot:

Disclaimer - Rules may change without any noticesBe sure to read the post.

+Event Rewards:

- Best costume wins!
- There will be a total of 3 Winners.
- Each winner will receive a 
package of their choice valued at 1,000 WRC or less!
- Special rewards will be given accordingly!

=================
EVENT UPDATE
=================

We'll announce the winners over the weekend.
Kindly check this post for an update on the winners!

Winners!
- Gavreel
- RPcupiiidz
- sydney1996

Congratulations!

Kindly submit a ticket with the title "NHM Event" along with your ign + the reward of your choice.

=================
EVENT CLOSED
=================

Regards,

War Rock Team.

johnaldrey11sidney1996

Comments

• HGMKimbleHGMKimble Posts: 65Member, WR GM Beginner
    edited September 2019
    Hello Soldiers,

Sa buwan ng Agosto ay ipinagdiriwang at binibigyan ng pagpupugay ang mga Bayani ng Bansang Pilipinas!

Ito ang buwan upang ipagdiwang ang isang event! Ano ang event na ito?

Ito ay costume event para sa LAHAT sa SEA!

Ang mga manlalaro ay hinihikayat na makilahok at ipakita ang kanilang kakayahan sa pag gawa at pagiging malikhain sa pag susuot ng magagarang costume sa kanilang mga character! 

Halina at sumali! Ipakita ang inyong natatanging Costume!

+Event Mechanics:

- Ang event na ito ay para sa mga taga S.E.A. lamang.
    - Simula Agosto 14 hanggang Setyembre 11 (PHT) ang mga manlalaro ng S.E.A. ay maaaring makilahok sa event na ito.
    - Magsumite ng screenshot ng inyong character sa laro suot ang natatanging costume. Bigyan ng pangalan ang inyong Bayani (natatangi at walang katulad) at bigyan ito ng kaunting pagsasalarawan. (in 50 Words minimum)
    - Mas marami ang pagkakataon na manalo kung inyong maitampok ang kahalintulad ng inyong Pambansang Bayani! 
    - May Special rewards sa sinumang makakapag tampok ng makatotohanang cosplay ng inyong Pambansang Bayani!

+Event Rules:

- Isang ulit lamang maaaring mag makilahok. Inyong ipadala ang in-game screenshot entry + description OR your real life cosplay + reference. 
    - Ang Screenshot ay dapat magmula sa WarRock folder at dapat ito ay may WarRock Chapter3 Watermark.
    - Tandaan na ang pagsusulat ng mga hindi kanais-nais na salita ay mahigpit na ipinagbabawal at kasama dito ang inyong IGN! 
    - Kung kayo ay may hindi kanais-nais na IGN at nakilahok sa event na ito, agad namin itong babaguhin at kayo ay bibigyan ng karampatang babala!

=================
    Entry Format
    =================

Your IGN:
    Date:
    Hero Name:
    Description/Reference:
    Screenshot:

Disclaimer - Rules may change without any noticesBe sure to read the post.

+Event Rewards:

- Best costume wins!
    - Mayroon lamang tatlong (3) magwawagi.
    - Ang bawat magwawagi at makakatanggap ng 
    package of their choice valued at 1,000 WRC or less!
    - Special rewards will be given accordingly!

Regards,

War Rock Team.

jaypakz08johnaldrey11sidney1996
  • GavreelGavreel Posts: 30Member Beginner
    Your IGN: ArmiDs
    Date: 8/15/2019
    Hero Name: Armilio
    Description/Reference: I name my hero name as "Armilio" a combination of my IGN and to the Philippine National Hero i portray and that is his excellency "Emilio Aguinaldo" a Filipino Revolutionary and the first and the youngest President of our beloved country Philippines. My Hero led the Philippine forces against Spain in the latter part of the PH Revolution and then Spanish-American War and finally against the United States of A.
    Screenshot: image

Jairaya36soriarobert69sidney1996
  • RPcupiiidzRPcupiiidz Posts: 41Member Beginner
    IGN: RPcupiiidz
    Date: 8/18/2019
    Hero Name: Dr. Noel
    Description/Reference: 
    I will call my HERO name as DR.NOEL.
    NO* came from Noli Me Tangere and EL* came from EL Filibusterismo.
    Dr.Jose Rizal is the author of that famous novel (our national hero).Just like Rizal,my heroDr.Noel also being known as an expert in the field of medicine.a poet,and an essayist.My hero exhibited other amazing talents,he knew how to paint,sketch and make sculptures.Aside from poetry and creative writing,my hero had varying degrees of expertise in
    architecture,sociology,anthropology,fencing,martial arts and economics to name a few.
    My hero is not only admired for possesing intellectual brilliance but also for taking a stand and resisting the Spanish Colonial government.While his death sparked a revolution to overthrow the tyranny.he will always be remembered for his compassion towards theFilipino people and the country.

lovebug24zeeyanRakiterolehkim2enigma143Jairaya36ziziyanyanPorfor4republikmatmetmitand 3 others.
  • johnaldrey11johnaldrey11 Posts: 16Member Beginner
     Your IGN:Mafia1Fiora
     Date:8/20/2019
     Hero Name:PANDAY Ka MAFIA.
     Description/Reference: I will Call my Hero as Panday ni Mafia. we all know what "PANDAY" it is and the Hero Named is PANDAY PIRA and also known as BLACKSMITH (PANDAY being the tagalog words for BLACKSMITH). "Ka" which is the Spanish (Kastila) who admired Panday Pira. "Mafia" which mean is my first IGN. PANDAY PIRA IS THE FIRST FILIPINO CANNON-MAKER. My Hero was only 20 years Old when he made the Cannon and with the help of a Portuguese BlackSmith, my Hero was also skilled at making weapons as well as Cannon. The Cannon or Artillery made by My Hero was used by Rajah Sulayman to Protect the Manila against the Spanish invaders led by Martin De Goiti. To their amazement of my hero, they took advantage of its service to make more Cannon.
    imageimage
  • johnaldrey11johnaldrey11 Posts: 16Member Beginner
    Your IGN: Mafia1Fiora
    Date: 08/20/2019
    Hero Name: PANDAY KA MAFIA.
    Description/Reference: I will Call my Hero as PANDAY KA MAFIA.We all know what "PANDAY" it is and the hero named PANDAY PIRA and also known as BLACKSMITH (PANDAY being tagalog word for BLACKSMITH). "KA" which is the Spanish (KASTILA) who admired PANDAY PIRA."MAFIA" which mean is my first IGN.PANDAY PIRA IS THE FIRST FILIPINO CANNON-MAKER. My hero was only 20 years old when he made the Cannon and with the help of a Portuguese BlackSmith, My hero was also skilled at making Weapon as well as Cannon. The Cannon or Artillery made by My Hero was used by Rajah Sulayman to Protect the Manila against the Spanish invaders led by Martin De Goiti. To their amazement of My Hero, they took advantage of its service to make more Cannon.
    imageimage
    Jairaya36dmcshield11kramzy144k2tolosa112shield11marvin2114aBaguioWarrock21polok134Sirbandong13aprilrona09and 2 others.
  • jaypakz08jaypakz08 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Your IGN: Euphemia
    Date: 8/17/2019
    Hero Name: Gophemio
    Description/Reference: "Gregorio 'Goyo' Del Pillar" sa murang edad ay naging heneral na kaya binansagang "Ang Batang Heneral" ngunit sa kanyang pamumuno ay nauwi ito sa pagkamatay niya.
    Screenshot:
    Chanskie
  • sidney1996sidney1996 Posts: 14Member Beginner
    IGN: lSWlxWideMeadow
    Date: 08/18/2019
    Hero Name: GINA SILANG
    Description/Reference: I will call "GINA SILANG" as my national hero name, Came from the Character named "GINA" and "SILANG"  from the surname of GABRIELA SILANG. I portray this national hero because it can be compared to GABRIELA SILANG. SILANG was the first brave Filipina Hero, a Filipina revolutionary leader and also the leader of the Filipino movement  from independence from Spain. she continues the revolutionary movement of her husband DIEGO SILANG after his death. Just like GABRIELA SILANG, GINA SILANG is also a warrior, a brave fighter and a great leader. 

"GENDER IS NOT A BARRIER TO ANYTHING YOU CAN DO" 

Sirbandong13johnaldrey11Chanskiesoriarobert69Jairaya36venice2018
  • vokerin08vokerin08 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    IGN:lMGlCheck10 
    Date:8/18/19
    Hero Name: Assault Bonifacio
    Description/reference: I will call Assault Bonifacio because he is an a Great hero fighter using gun (Pakikipaglaban at pakikipagdigmaan)
    Andres bonifacio was Filipino revolutionary leader and the president of tagalog republic Actually he is an supreme leader of The KKK (Kataas-Taasang Kagalang-Galangang Katipunan) He was also one of the Filipino historical figures to be recommended as a national hero of the Philippines.

soriarobert69
  • Jairaya36Jairaya36 Posts: 2Member Beginner

Your IGN:Echizen

Date:8/20/2019

Hero Name: Heneral Zen

Description/Reference:"Antonio Luna de San Pedro y Novicio Ancheta" was a Filipino army general who fought in the Philippine–American War. Regarded as one of the fiercest generals of his time, he succeeded [Artemio Ricarte] as Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of the Philippines.image

sidney1996Chanskiesoriarobert69
  • venice2018venice2018 Posts: 8Member Beginner
    IGN: lRClxTurquoise
    Date: 09/08/2019
    Hero Name: Turiela
    Description: The name "Turiela" is a derived word from my IGN "Turquoise" and the first female leader for independence during the Spanish era, "Gabriela Silang". We, filipinos, surely know her story when she took over the place of her husband died in 1763 and fought tooth and nail to save our country.

Screenshot:

• venice2018venice2018 Posts: 8Member Beginner
    IGN: lRClxTurquoise
    Date: 09/08/2019
    Hero Name: Turiela
    Description: The name "Turiela" is a derived word from my IGN "Turquoise" and the first female leader for independence during the Spanish era, "Gabriela Silang".
    We, filipinos, surely know her story when she took over the place of
    her husband died in 1763 and fought tooth and nail to save our country.

Screenshot:
    screenshot-246
    yesyes
    sidney1996
  • BuratSingaw18BuratSingaw18 Posts: 13Member Beginner
    Ign: SinsPrince
    Date: 11/08/2019
    HeroName: Jose Rizal
    Description: The name of " Jose Rizal " is derived form of may IGN " SinsRizal " He is the most proponents change in the Philippines during the Spanish occupation.Rizal was the first to use Pluma O  (panulat) to write against Spaniards who came to our country,after he doing so he became a famous  and popular hero ever spoken young and old. Conclusion : This gun used to kill rizal, the WarRock Ph before i also discuss this for my opinion (The Murderer Rizal was Filipino by held the Spaniards)  
    file:///C:/Program%20Files/warrockEU/System/Screenshot/screenshot_014.jpg 

file:///C:/Users/Computer/Pictures/Saved%20Pictures/download.jpg

HeroName: Jose Rizal

Description: The name of " Jose Rizal " is derived form of may IGN " SinsRizal " He is the most proponents change in the Philippines during the Spanish occupation.Rizal was the first to use Pluma O  (panulat) to write against Spaniards who came to our country, after he doing so he became a famous  and popular hero ever spoken young and old. Conclusion : This gun used to kill rizal, the WarRock Ph before i also discuss this for my opinion (The Murderer Rizal was Filipino by held the Spaniards)  

Heroes Name: Dr. Jose Rizal
    Description: The name of " Jose Rizal " is derived form of may IGN " SinsRizal " He is the most proponents change in the Philippines during the Spanish occupation.Rizal was the first to use Pluma O  (panulat) to write against Spaniards who came to our country, after he doing so he became a famous  and popular hero ever spoken of young and old. Conclusion : This gun used to kill rizal, the WarRock Ph before , i also discuss this for my opinion (The Murderer Rizal was Filipino by held the Spaniards)

Heroes Name: Dr. Jose Rizal

Description: The name of " Jose Rizal " is derived form of may IGN " SinsPrince " He is the most proponents change in the Philippines during the Spanish occupation. Rizal was the first to use Pluma O  (panulat) to write against Spaniards who came to our country, after he doing so he became a famous  and popular hero ever spoken of young and old. Conclusion : This gun used to kill rizal, the WarRock Ph before , i also discuss this for my opinion (The Murderer Rizal was Filipino by held the Spaniards

sidney1996venice2018
This discussion has been closed.