What happened to UWO

RammingRamming Posts: 0Member Beginner
Hello, returning player here after a long time away. I see that Papaya now owns the game but was there a complete server wipe? I was forced to login as a new player.

Happy sailing,
Ram

Comments

• lefox271lefox271 Posts: 495Member Intermediate
    Server wipe? Haha. Yes - that was almost 2 years ago. I hope you get back into the game again. Happy sailing.
    Ramming
  • purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    Wipe? Sorta... In the past when the game was transfered to different hosts, it was the same server 'GAMMA'. But here it's a completely different server 'MARIS'. This is why we had to restart over. It's no different than if you wanted to go play on one of the Asian servers, different server means creating a new account. Gamma ended and doesn't exist anymore, so it's a sorta wipe but more we're just playing on a different server now...
    IGN: Samantha99
  • eyuhfyeyuhfy Posts: 56Member Beginner
    Can the Maris server cerebrate 3rd birthday on October? 

• purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    Actually since the server started in 2017, this would be its' 2nd bday. But yes i hope they do something special.
    eyuhfyBeomi2018
    IGN: Samantha99
  • WesDoobnerWesDoobner Posts: 761Member Intermediate
    technical details
    May the winds blow you well
  • FlorianGeyerFlorianGeyer Posts: 214Member Trainee
    uyuhfy,

Why don't u suggest this on the suggestions page on the forum. I should check for myself if it hasn't been done yet but I think they well do something anyways for their second birthday.

Yours,
     Flo!
    Be safe and prosper!