Blackshot sea history

alifirfan1998alifirfan1998 Posts: 1Member Beginner
edited August 2019 Community
Hi all to my blackshot friends and to all my very special Game Master,  I've been playing this game since 13 years old untill now 21 years old, i very love playing this game because there are no other game that make my friends and me unite in cc to play this friendly game, when i play this game before it was under garena messenger and it has blackshot gokart lol hon and others and i still stick in this game untill it under papaya play, i still play this game even my favourite cc is closed and all my friend working studying playing other games, I have spent a lot of time playing this game and spent a lot of money to this game and i never being the top of this game, i just being a underated player and no one know who i am even i get mvp all the time,  yeah i know there's a lot of other very pro player like kagura my idol chase the GM title but what can i do im just a underated player that loyal to this game, i hope when GM read this they can me as an insider because i really want to know about this game deeper not just playing and i hope i can be the part on all of you and apply me to be GM i or just a worker that involve this blackshot company thanks. Btw i can draw and sketch 
This discussion has been closed.