Seriously RNG?

goldfxgoldfx Posts: 0Member Beginner
I came over to NA servers with the hopes that this server will bring some balance to this game with its cash "uwo ships".

Royal Neapolitan Galleass is the start of the string of ships that basically broke the KR server's ship balance.

Also its the start of the end of the infamous CN server with its ridiculous ships. 

If this is the case, I want my money back.

You were the chosen one.

What a shame.

Comments

• purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    I was actually looking forward for this ship to come out, but now that i've seen what it's potential can be I have to say that i am kinda worried as well. Everyone thought the same when the SLM came out but it turned out to not be that bad mostly because is has lower dura and can be sunk. The RNG has similar crew and skill set but with 1700 dura how are you suppose to sink that? Especially once you put the top plates (transmuted) on it for armor! Is it even possible to do a crit for that much damage? I think the RNG would be fine if the patched the dura on it to make it more even with all the other ships out there. Also another big problem will be the in game value of it. It's already ridiculous the price of an SLM at 100+b, what will this ship end up getting sold for? It's stuff like this that screws up the economy in game because people demand impossible prices for them.

IGN: Samantha99
    I find it pretty hypocritical that KOR players came here cause of the RNG but yet, i'm seeing 'TeamKorea' players tying to rob people offering 35-40b for the tickets. If so unbalanced that one leaves then why try and get here? lol.

goldfx, i'm not saying you are one of those players but i just found alot of irony in your statement about people leaving those servers cause of it and then seeing what i'm seeing in WC. lol
    Live4uwo
  • Live4uwoLive4uwo Posts: 30Member Beginner
    @pp: they cannot rob ppl on KOR server so they came here and try their luck on Maris.Its such an unfair attempt and I hope they will find zero RNG at the price they wanted; for such price they can get only RMG at max g6 stats...Oh, but could it be they mistype RNG instead of RMG :p   Let them pay a price other ppl paid for RNG. Oh, and their WTB is so pushy in tc that almost looks like trashing.
    @Live4uwo maybe they just got the exchange rate wrong lol.

xD
  • Beomi2018Beomi2018 Posts: 54Member Beginner
    I think that it's all my faults....

The person who introduced RNG ship on this maris server is ME T.T 
    I first showed this RNG ship(KOR server) in FB fan page....

@goldfx  yes. i feel your anger because some Korean players on this server told that this server is better than KOR server in the case of ship balance especially battle ship.  But who knows?  PPY release this ship right after SNG .....Do you want to blame some ppl who introduced "global server" to inven? and blame me!!

@goldfx,  many ppl came from many countries see this board.  So plz consider the results of your words after posting to this board.

@Puplepirate  There are lots of Koreans on this server.  Some came here to hear that this server doesn't sell overpowered UWC ships, equipments... Others looked forward to release RNG ship.  They are all Koreans but they are also individuals who like things for their own purpose.

@Live4uwo Have you played or experienced the KOR server just once?  Korean players who wanted to have this RNG ship have already paid much dollors  opening COVE!!! There are lots of players who have already obtained SHIP INVENTORY EXPANSION paying UWCs not ducats!!(you understand what it means) But they couldn't obtain RNG!!

And they have already experienced or seen RNG ship and other upper tier battle ships on the Korean server.  So they also know the appropriate price of this ship!! Why are you criticize them as "Robbers"?  If you want to buy the ship, fight them in the Merchant chat room in game.  Don't blame them in this open space.  

ESPECIALLY your words
    they mistype RNG instead of RMG :p
    Do you want to laugh at them?(Do you want to say these words to all Koreans?)

I think that these all problems belong to me. T.T   Because I tried to introduce KOR info to this Maris server.
    Im writing chapter 2 info nowadays, seeing this issues,  I feel sorry that I make something wrong...
    Give me some time to think about that... 
    @Beomi2018 I think that it's all my faults....

No, not at all! You have nothing to do with this as we knew all about the RNG well before you posted the preview of the ship. Some of us have known about some of the ships to come from back near when Maris started. Some of our early [CA]'s worked with papaya and koei to get the new server set up, so it was already on the 'table' as to what was coming in the game. The only thing you did was finally give an image of one built. Don't forget also that Maris is the 'global server' as you said and we have players here that also play on those Asian servers so even if you didn't post the info about it then someone else will provide links to Koei's "what's new" in the game and to links of youtube vids that players on those servers post, so you have no fault here at all. Once data is released, it becomes 'public' domain so it's all good! :)

I personally have been waiting a year for this ship to come out, but that only because I like the NG series of ships. Back on OGP i had just gotten to a competitive level and was upgrading my beginning ship (ModSupFrig) to an upper tier ship. I compared all the main series of ships at the time (NG, OG, LM) and ended up liking the NG series the best for me. I was loaned a ANG to play around with but wanted the Shadow NG (the big girl on the block at the time), shortly after, OGP closed with little notice so I didn't get much use of it. Here I was waiting for the ShaNG to come out but next to the SupLM it falls short (no EA). Now they released the RNG so soon after the SupNG which is really weird, Papaya just killed a whole model of recent ship release! Why even bother with the SupNG when you can just get the Royal for similar value? The ANG and ShaNG are the cheaper ships for those that still want to use them but are on a budget. I figured they would atleast wait until their second year anniversary to release a top tier ship like this.

Just to set the record straight, I was the one who originally said "Rob", not Live, he was only playing on my words. As for his RNG RMG remark that was just a joke, I think we all can see that lol. Now if you read my post I am very specific with my wording and didn't say all Koreans are "robbers". I even followed up my statement letting goldfx know i wasn't accusing him or other Koreans. I used 'TeamKorea' players specifically as from what I've observed from them in the time they've been here.

First off they all appeared on the server as Pirates, which already sets a tone for them (they are here to purposefully mess up peoples game play!). There's been many threads already on this forum about the whole pirate factor in the game. Many pirates that have been here since the start though have decent attitudes and are mostly looking for noto more than plunder, can't say the same for TK though.

Secondly, as you say "they know the market" so that would mean then that they know top tier ships value near 100b here. ROG 100b when first came out, SLM 100b when first came out RoyNG(stronger than either top ship) 35b when first came out? To offer way less and 50% shows that they are preying on early gullible people that don't realize true value (since they came from KOR server, they already know true value of ship as you say) which puts the question of 'eithics' on the table. Are they trying to get all the copies of that ship in order to have a monopoly on them? The Market of this server is VERY different than from the other servers when it comes to value of something!

Now sure anyone has the right to ask for the lowest offer that they can get away with and since the golden rule in MerchChat "Don't take the first offer that comes along", it's up to the buyer/seller to be aware. But there's big difference from a reseller trying to save a few bucks to someone who blatantly ripping a person off in value, again it all comes down to 'ethics'. One thing I have noticed in chat is that when they post something, quite often there's followup post of someone outbidding/undercutting them and specifically saying in chat to buy from them instead of TK lol. So there's quite a few who are suspicious of them but it has absolutely nothing to do with any other people from that country or others so don't worry. Any one of these factors wouldn't be an issue, but when multiple behaviors start appearing then a 'picture' starts to form of what we're dealing with. I wish top ships would only cost no more than 35b but that's fantasy not reality here there's just never going to be enough copies in the game to make that happen.

I sympathize with anyone who spends alot of money on cove/tickets looking for something specific and not getting it. I've often stated on the forums that there should be a better way to get the ships for the game than some random system, like a ship shop type of structure. Just remember, having the top ship does NOT GUARANTEE a victory, everybody dies in this game...
  • Beomi2018Beomi2018 Posts: 54Member Beginner
    @purplepirate  I feel appreciated with your long, kind and specific explanation. :)  I've got to know some new info through your writing.   But still there are some problems that I have to figure out... It's my own problem. (It's too complicated to me haha)  The relationship among people is difficult everywhere haha

Why do I play this game? surely for fun...But nowadays I don't know haha...

Since you spend your much time to reply my comment,  I will send you the ship images hehe as I always did haha
    I found these images today!

St.Lawrence on the Red world!(surely on the Korean server!)
    Although this ship is the sail ship, But it's built to defeat the phantom monster!!
    I have a plan to add the ship stat image to my google doc but atm  I will show you

"The St. Lawrence sailing on the Seas of Waters"

(by Korean server player Kumayong)

Finding these images, I decided to finish my google doc quickly.  First of all, I will finish the paper work, and second, i will think over my problem hehe...

See you again :)
    purplepirate
  • FlorianGeyerFlorianGeyer Posts: 214Member Trainee
    That St lawrence is a real beauty. Very curious about it.... Let's see the Google docs u are making.

Btw, like Purple told, it's not your fault at all, how could you even think it is.

Flo!
    Beomi2018
    Be safe and prosper!