GM's pls fix bugs!

purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
The new patch messed up the daily bonus quests. I can't get them or see where my count is currently. Please fix!
IGN: Samantha99

Comments

• purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    seen the announcement for the maintenance, thank you :)
  • CrimsonbunnyCrimsonbunny Posts: 82Member Beginner
    They also bugged or changed archive maps read now when u mouse over them
    after u click use item they no longer tell u where to go just says know
    the position written on the map

• CrimsonbunnyCrimsonbunny Posts: 82Member Beginner
    i tried posting a pic of what it looks like now when u mouse over them in use item but getting some kind of error saying the body is 3419705 characters to long lol
    so i cant show the now and before on what it looks like XC
  • AirhaunAirhaun Posts: 182Member Trainee
    Does Papaya have any plans to compensate for bug?  Because Daily quests were down, I won't be able to met requirements for the weekend quests.
  • purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    @Airhaun Well you don't have to worry to much, it was only 1 day. I've been doing the dailies religiously going back to OGP days and have found that 1 day doesn't make a difference. There have been times in the past where issues either on my end or papaya's where i've missed days and i still get the rewards. I'm not sure what the exact requirement each week/month is for the rewards, but have missed the 'odd' day here and there and it's been fine. One thing i find is strange though is the sometimes I'll get rewards to my bank on my main but not my alt, even though I always do the quests together ^^.
  • WhitewhiterumWhitewhiterum Posts: 0Member Beginner
    For weekly bonuses from daily quest, you are required to complete 4 days to get the week bonus. So one can afford to loose a day. 
    purplepirate