lol this events

DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
chat event line not public :)

Marbe canot be done:
-not enough gamer
-map 3 times closed down do to no one enter room
-marble mission not done do to after 16 round enemy see they gona lose and quit before losing and need 4 f ing gamer to make mission done
-when I let enemy win rounds die on purpose ally team tap out cause they dont want lose, so again not enough gamer to get mission done
-when i kill enemy they rage and out no mission done again

AI missions with no slots only 1 gun in solo hard to win and took insane long, with team they do nothing, tap out, RQ or just turn game so hard lag i cant even muve, took me  1 minut with 3 giga lagger turk just to go from stag 1 to stag 1 that 2 door was hardcore inpossible chalange, go over them and back in stag 1 again XD, love when turk turn game to shiiiiiit :)

OK lets do solo pow with 1 gun :) DC in stang 3 when door on 2%
Lovly game nothing changed i out check  back again in  a few month

Comments

• DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    LOL i gona get that idiot marble :)

I have 6 nab ally VS 1 enemy hacker i just sit back let hacker kill us and get marble in 6 vs 1 i finally will get this mission done :)
    XD 7 vs 1 :) and i not even drunk
    OMG mission not done, we won 2 round hacker won 9  but in last round 5 idiot ally left do to enemy HACKER (they realised hand kill over walls is a hack LOL, i love when my team is "smart" ), hacker scored 74-1 XD, and no mission done OMG
    OMG next game hacker with me and first round all enemy gone NO MISSION DONE
    HMMMM joined game 4 VIP vs 3 AFK and afk team kicked me XD
    Next game 3 vs 4 afk i killed 2 afk and get kicked for KS LOL

5 min later join back instant lose before can spawn and marble mission finally done GG