MARBLE afk-ing

DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
Out of 9-10 game almost all time my full team was afk ing, insult are fly like pigeons from enemy side they gloting they defeted me it is a little bit anoying :)

Why afk marble shiiiiit not banable????????

Or when 1 side full feeder + afk other side making 300 kills in 10 minut why that f ing anoying stuff not banable????????

I am so phissed none stop geting this idiots on my team, and cant kick 7 afk when it is 8vs8
mancao02

Comments

• DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    Today 5 try and 4 times full afk team, 1 times 3 ally who run around map and stopping front of enemy and wait to be killed :)

I just love the game when 6 vs 6 and 5 ally only a free kill account and end up in 6 vs me what feel like 11 VS me do to 5 feeder account

GM why this shiiiit not banable??????????????
    LOL try number 6
    7vs7 when joined joined in turning game to 7 vs 8 amd 4 ally afk only dead 2 ally none stop suicide (that was funny :) ) and ally number 7 is a feeder account 59 dead no kills and no atack others just run to them and wait to be killed, i got spawn killed by 7 tank lovly :)
    LOL try 7th

Join in and see my ally had 4 feeder enemy 19-0 they not fire on him the they not even muve just die-die-die as soon they see me all 4 started atacking me, not him who was next to them, fall back take medic by the time i got back he score additional 11 kills

Go close they start fire again... repeat.... i was like that ok coffe time come back 10 min later join in and instant WIN on joining back 300 kill 2 dead = "PRO :)"
    -----

TRY 8 again on freekiller side 3 feeding him and atack others kill the way to him and stop atacking wait to be killed, killed that idiot 2 times feeders try to kick me so rejoined to the freekiller game turned 8-8 we won of course free killers + 3 feeder no chance of losing

WHY THIS IS NOT BANABLE????????????????????
    END marble plz make WR great again!

Or perma ban freekillers on event and also the feeder account perma ban to them plz, and to AFK MARBLE gamers as well, make wr great again!
    Try number 9:

farofa8 rapid fire HP hack VS his laptop account and freekilling on him GSF drive to him no atack wait to be killed, 3 tank shooting the hacker and he still can kill the freekill acc + 1 more tank before die...

Freekill multiaccount laptopacckilling + hacking combo why not banable why GM and papaya let idiots ruin this event???????
    Make afk marble banable plz, joined idiot game 13 gamer on our main 6 doing nothing all lv 1-2-3 do nothing all with me XD, why afk killing and laptop acc killing and afk marble freekilling not banable??????????????

total of 5 game past 3 days when my team actually playing wtf GM HGM PAPAYA?????? are u afk as well?
    F this even on AI geting 3 afk idiot OK i can do POW easy and even hard alone in solo and win at end but with idiots took extra times I ques i will stick to solo AI :)
    LOL nice game no one was afk finally GG
    HMM joined in game i see 1 ally and 7 enemy alyl has no dead and over 90 kills, they no atack him but tank opk on me LOL so lovly

How this shit not banable and why no active GM???
    HMMMM today morning first 3 game full afk team and enemy scoring none stop free kills...

WHY THIS IS NOT BANABLE?????
    WHY NO ACTIVE GM OR HGM?????
    LOL next try 8 kid vs 6 afk +1 nab and put in this team again XD

WHY THIS IS NOT BANABLE????????????????
    LOL 11 game with idiots and out of that 11 game LordMiles 11 times on my side and no atacking enemies only run to them and stop waiting to be killed, BEST FEEDER ALLY EVER :)
    6 more game with full afk ally team, it is just lovly :)
    Will this end??????
    LOL finally a nice game 7 enemy VS 3 of us and both my ally was playing :) finally a game when not afk team
  • llfr4nllllfr4nll Posts: 110Member Beginner
    I played "Alberon" and I saw a player from my team afk all time.

I adviced him that if he didn´t move I started fraps to report him.

Finally, he moved. I suggest you tor eport them.

Regards.
    Druida
    Ambientólogo, amante de los deportes, la informática y los videojuegos. Two-Pink-Hearts-Emoji-1024x10247/7/16Two-Pink-Hearts-Emoji-1024x1024
    THX DUDE :)

It no worked they are mostly just low lv feeder accounts, so i dont think they care losing that acc and mostly they can get just 7 day ban.
    Joined game with 29 gamer, 16 enemy and 12 afk ally 1 kid holding out vs army of enemies RESPECT he scored more than he died :) and afk team voted him out on 5-1, i killed same kid as he did and i also got kicked, i wanted to exit any how so no worry boys u saved me from die i saw 2 airplain shooting at me if u not kick me i die :)
    Bec i needed that map went back 6 min later just to get an instant lose 300 - 6 XD and map not done...
    llfr4nll
    2 kill under 2 hour XD GG

Max afk team --- EXIT
    Feeder team with no atack --- EXIT
    AFK + FEEDER --- EXIT :)
    3 feeder ally 2 enemy hacker --- EXIT
    kid eat up 18 rocket and he no die ---EXIT
    invisible hacker --- EXIT
    Feeder/afk/both/triploid +enemy hacker --- EXIT EXIT EXIT

Did today nothing else just join in... and EXIT!

So f ing boring and no ative GM or HGM
    PLZ END THIS MARBLE (make WR great again)
    OMG still no change, and still no active GM or HGM

1th 3 game full afk team, then hacker rip us apart in 8 vs hacker idiot joined room scored 40 kill less than 2 minut with k7 with out taking amo or die, then we started to base camp and all 8 of us shooting him (hehe i got the mother frager) but we all 8 died by headshoot :) Hacker on 40-1 and all my team left, it is so nice wasting almost a hour of gameplay do to an idiot can join any time and no GM or HGM to stop them for hacking, i just love it!

2 feeder ally game they go middle wait to be killed no atacking back
    afk + feeder + 1 enemy hacker....

And all day do nothing else just EXIT rooms i just love join room play and EXIT do to afk/feeders/hackers and scoring -100 dianr evry f ing time :)

How much game i finished past 3-4 days maybe 3????? if AI not counted

LOL joined game 2 afk ally i was bad and rejoined other side :) both of them start fire on me not on other 2 kid
    Why i am not suprised??????

Killed one of them time run out so we won 189 - 0 XD big WIN  GG we won finally i finished 1 game again  i scored total of 1 kill :)
    Hm a full week passed since last time i played and stil same old same old :)

Joined a game 6 vs 7 and all my 6 ally no fire back to enemy just go to them and wait to be killed they not even afk for faster dead they rush to enemy and just wait to be f-ed in the A-hole!

Killed one of the free killers so my team instantly try to kick me out...Why i am not suprised???
    Rejoined fast so he cant kick me killed 1 more idiot kid, so team again try to kick me rejoin fast kill 2 more idiot and got kicked out bec i was slow on rejoin :)))))

I waited that 5 min so i can get back and kill some more idiots, but i spawned on their side we are the edge of a win 278 kill --- 5 dead and i got kicked out again :)

I went to play 1 pow run after a speedy win go back and see the map again started almost 10 min passed since last game so i rush in just to see we on 299 kill 0 dead and instatly we got a win my pro team scored 300 kills in 11 min with out die, i wanted to stay to play with them too see this proes in action.... but got speedy kcik out before start.
    Tried to go in but room on full, made a coffe took me less than 5 min hoping i will be able to see this pro and learn from them and what i see there is 1 place in a room but it turned greey they won under 6 min 300 kill, they are hardcore pros for sure!

• DragonForceWRDragonForceWR Posts: 520Member Intermediate
    Its ok Medve. We got you.
    Druida
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Hiimyou021Hiimyou021 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    san ko ma kikita ung pass ng room d2 sa warrock?