Golden Voyage Age

BerrykinsBerrykins Posts: 6Member Beginner
A new game is coming called Golden Voyage Age.
It will be in Chinese and Japanese.
It barely popped up on DMM launcher today.
Game is not out yet, just pre-registration.
It will be something to look forward to.

Hong Kong Black Beard Game Limited.
Golden Voyage Age.

Comments

• purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    i don't speak either of those language's. Better off playing UWO!

:p
    IGN: Samantha99
  • BerrykinsBerrykins Posts: 6Member Beginner
    Tried the game for a week now.
    It's very World of Warcraft where a mouse click automatically finishes a quest for you.
    Thats both good and bad depending on your view, newbie mode.
    Walking around towns is gone. Grinding skills is gone. Complicated recipes are gone.
    Crafting is here. Adventure finding treasure and relics is here. Merchant buy low sell high is here.

Maritime/battles are the biggest point of the game i think. Game looks gorgeous compared to this one.

Battles have tons of abilities you can use. Lots of automation, one click set the game to farm for you while you go do chores/eat. A ton of the complicated things in the old game are watered down, simplified.
    Maybe you can look at it they took the bad things out and left the good things in, made them better.

Land areas are very buggy, walking through walls buggy. If language gap is a problem you can install google translate on your phone and translate in camera mode. Its enough to know whats going on. I love the original UWO but this game is nice too. Plus if you played the original uwo, this game is second nature since you have the experience already.
  • NegociantNegociant Posts: 24Member Beginner
    Need euro server, English language and euro graffic.
    What system requirements Golden Voyage Age?
  • LyonesseJosephLyonesseJoseph Posts: 637Member Intermediate
    I did hear it's mobile game ,so I have no interest in mobile or IOS games. However, I can hope they will release it on steam, PS4, or even PC.