Invisible and OPK event

DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
Dear GM!

I saw or shall i say "not saw" today 9 OPK + INVISIBLE skilled gamer and 3 of them told they won it on event made by GM

So i would like to ask a GM team why they relesed such strong skills as a game reward, and how long they can have this skills?
How can i participate on this event???
Maybe my bad i cant find it on forum, was this on discord only?
Will this items sell out from item shop and will they be a dinar item or premium only?
Will u also sell item what makes them visible??? how much it will cost to dinar based gamers or will it be a premium only item as well?

THX, for your kind respond!

Comments

• DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    HM 2 game in total what was not a solo pow camp, and in both game 1-1 pro with INVISIBLE/OPK SKILL, so many skileld gamer nowadays and still no respond from GM will it be a WRC only item???
  • [HGM]Cheerful[HGM]Cheerful Posts: 427WR GM Intermediate
    edited October 2019
    Dear @Druida,

If you'd like to report a particular user for hacking, just do it through a ticket. As you know, the forum isn't the correct place to report players. 

I don't even know why you think we're selling a hack to our users. That's not the case. And the "item" to see hackers does not exist either - what we have instead is called "EAC", which is our anticheat, which is banning hackers automatically after a few minutes connected to the game.

Moreover, you said they were in a GM event, which doesn't sound too realistic - what was the event name? I've run several in-game events and I've never seen any hacker on them. But once again, the forum isn't meant for reporting users. Just send a ticket and we can further discuss it.

Regards,

[HGM]Cheerful.
    Druida
This discussion has been closed.