Halloween Costume Party!

RoguePapayaRoguePapaya Posts: 113Admin, WR LGM Trainee
edited November 2019 Events
Hello Soldiers,

It's that time of the year when everybody in the school, in office and even in your neighborhood celebrates this event!

Are you ready for the best Halloween Party in your town?

Its time to showcase your costume and share it with the community!

Send us a picture of yourself wearing your best Halloween Costume and win amazing prizes!

Show us the best costume you've got!

+Event Mechanics:

- This event will run for S.E.A. users only.
- From October 16th to November 13th (PHT) S.E.A. players can participate in this event.
Submit a real life Halloween costume picture.
- In the picture, you must be holding your Nickname.
- Do not edit any part of the picture.
- Post it here along with the following the format below:

=================
Entry Format
=================

Your IGN:
Costume description/Reference: (e.g. scarecrow)
Short story about your Halloween experience:
Halloween Picture:

=================
Entry Format
=================

+Event Rules:

- You can only submit an entry "ONCE". 
- You must submit a real life Halloween costume picture.
- Strictly no Photoshopped submissions.
- Remember that you are not allowed to type any inappropriate words, and this includes your IGN. 
- If you have an inappropriate IGN and posted an entry, your name will be changed and will be given a warning.

Disclaimer - Rules may change without any noticesBe sure to read the post.

+Event Rewards:

- Best costume wins!
- There will be a total of 3 Winners.
- Each winner will receiveand a 
30 Days Gun of choice and a package of their choice valued at 1,000 WRC or less!
- Special rewards will be given accordingly!

=================
Event Closed
=================

We'll be posting the winners within the week! 
Stay tuned!

=================
Event Closed
=================

Regards,

War Rock Team.

Comments

• HGMKimbleHGMKimble Posts: 65Member, WR GM Beginner
    edited October 2019
    Hello Soldiers,

Ito ang panahon na ang lahat sa mga paaralan, opisina, at mga kabahayan ay nagdiriwang nito!

Handa na ba kayo sa isang Halloween Party sa inyong lugar? 

Ipakita ang inyong costume at ibahagi sa ating kumunidad! 

Magpadala ng inyong natatanging Costume at magwagi ng mga papremyo!

Ipakita sa amin ang inyong pinaka magandang costume!

+Event Mechanics:

- Ang event na ito ay para sa mga taga S.E.A. lamang.
    - Simula sa October 16th to November 13th (PHT) ang mga S.E.A. players ay maaaring makilahok sa event na ito.
    Magpadala ng real life Halloween costume picture.
    - Sa inyong litrato, kailangan na may hawak kayo na nakasulat ang inyong Nickname.
    - Bawal i-edit ang litrato.
    - Ipadala dito at sundin ang format na ito:

=================
    Entry Format
    =================

Your IGN:
    Costume description/Reference: (e.g. scarecrow)
    Short story about your Halloween experience:
    Halloween Picture:

=================
    Entry Format
    =================

+Event Rules:

- "Isang" ulit lamang maaaring makilahok. 
    - Kailangang mag sumite ng real life Halloween costume picture.
    - Bawal ang mga litrato na ginawa sa pamamagitan ng Photoshop o anumang software na pang edit nito.
    - Tandaan na mahigpit na ipinagbabawal ang paglalagay o pagsusulat ng mga di kaaya-ayang bagay at kasama dito ang inyong IGN. 
    - Ang mga di kanais-nais na pangalan ay aming babaguhin at kayo ay bibigyan ng kaukulang babala.

Disclaimer - Rules may change without any noticesBe sure to read the post.

+Event Rewards:

- Best costume wins!
    - Mayroong 3 Winners.
    - Ang bawat magwawagi ay makakatanggap ng 
    30 Days Gun of choice at package of their choice valued at 1,000 WRC or less!
    - Special rewards will be given accordingly!

Regards,

War Rock Team.

Rochie03
  • RoguePapayaRoguePapaya Posts: 113Admin, WR LGM Trainee
    edited December 2019
    =================
    EVENT UPDATE
    =================

Event Winners!

- lRClxTurquoise

- RPm1CrObyO

Congratulations!

Kindly submit a ticket with the title "HCP Event" along with your ign + GUN (30D) of your choice + package (1) of your choice valued 1000 WRC or less.

=================
    EVENT CLOSED
    =================
    BuratSingaw18
  • Rochie03Rochie03 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    dito po ba mag send ng halloween costume picture?
  • sidney1996sidney1996 Posts: 14Member Beginner
    lSWlxWideMeadow
    -PREDATOR 

-My halloween experience happened when i was in grade 6 in november 2, 2008 on our farm, in that night with my cousins ​​in my grandma's house, we hung out on the terrace of the house and outside the house there was a tree santol and a tree of Talisay. in that night one of my cousin noticed that there was smoking and he saw two red dots above the tree that looked like an eye, my uncle had suspected that it was a "KAPRE" smoking in the tree. my cousins ​​and I ran into the house out of fear and it was my halloween experience that i never forget.

Trivia: KAPRE is a Philippine mythical creature that could be characterized as a tree giant. It is described as being a tall, big, black, terrifying, hairy, muscular creature. Kapres are normally described as having a strong smell that attracts human attention. They stay at a branch of a tree smoking. (c) Wikipedia 

patdoy01dumago09dumago08Jumong16justinlagmay04pisay2019regie9888kcwanagenLance23amadoeliseopascuaand 1 other.
  • BuratSingaw18BuratSingaw18 Posts: 13Member Beginner
    IGN: eXeHephaetuS
    Custom and description/Reference: Mouse/with cane 
    Story about your halloween experience: *T
    his is my personal experience 5 years ago at our ancestral house in Ilocos Sur, Philippines.It's been 2 years since my parents came to Ilocos Sur to attend the wake of Lola. This story is not long but rather a short story which was a true personal experience. I do not know how to explain what happened during that day, all I know is that when a person passed away, some part of his/her energy will still remain here, either in the house, hospital, or other places. I did some research, and found out that some spirits, souls of departed ones and other energy will roam around in other dimension, and some will remain here after they left their physical body due to unfinished business. There are also spirits that will stay here after their passing to wait for their loved ones like their husband or wives; Which I think has the same case like my Lola. You will know what I mean as you read through the story. I do apologized for making this introduction long since my short story did not meet the 1500 character requirement.
    My parents decided to have a vacation in the province of Ilocos to visit their parents. It is a 10 hour drive, and it depends on the traffic situation. We arrived at my grandparents' house, I pay respect to my Lolo, and I had a tour inside the ancestral house because I was 10 years old when I first visited. My Lola who passed away 2 years ago still has lots of memories in the house including picture on the wall, her "rocking chair", "abaniko" and others things which belongs to my Lola.I sat on the rocking chair on the porch, and my Lolo called out my name. He told me to bring Lola her favourite snacks which is our "pasalubong" (butter toasted bread). Lolo told me that Lola is waiting outside the porch beside the rocking chair, waving at him to bring her the snacks. Later that day, I told my parents what happened. 

Trivia: 
    Ilocos sure is one of the tourist attractions because of its beautiful scenery.
    ~this is my mom she customs maleficent. October 26,2019 for halloween party in Manila.

sinsprincevenice2018patdoy01christianlagmay16Jumong16justinlagmay04regie9888chestervelasco31kcwanagenbinayog123and 3 others.
  • venice2018venice2018 Posts: 8Member Beginner
    IGN: lRClxTurquoise
    Costume Description/Reference: Joker
    Halloween Experience:
    I grew up in a family where most of our people believe that there are things in this world that exist other than us. We believe that there are certain creatures who function in two ways, either to help you, or to scare the hell out of you. So if I were to share my experience about these creatures, well I must share the experience that I had with the latter.

In our house, there are only 2 rooms. One room in the ground floor and the other is on the second level. Since our family is not that big, which consists of me, my mom, my dad, and my sister, the room located at the second level of our house is not our favourite room to sleep, or even room for convenience. So most likely the room will have zero boarders (people) and will be left empty for the imminent days. But before I jump into that experience and spill some tea, I just want to inform you guys that there are bamboo trees located opposite our house and I grew up listening to stories about ghosts exist in such kind of tree. One day, when the girlfriend of my sister came from Manila (yes girlfriend because my sister is a lesbian), she have no where to sleep except our room in the second level. Things were good at beginning, because as we all know, there are things na sa umpisa lang talaga masaya (char hugot) and yeah, there were unexpected happenings such as ghost possession. We were horrified by what happened to her, normally because we live in the same roof and most importantly, she's a visitor of our family, not a blood related relative or whatnot. My mom went to an "Albularyo" to help us cure and find the solution to our problem. It was confirmed that there was a ghost who possessed her.  She was possessed, and unluckily, got pregnant by the creature "Kapre". She was not having her menstrual period for almost 4 months already. So what the quak doctor did was, he (the albularyo) let her drink something in order to eradicate the thing inside her womb. Luckily, after a few days, she had her menstrual period for the first time after 4 months but ofcors, in a very different condition. She released bloods that are in colour black, which is very unusual. We also went to the doctors, the real ones, to examine her condition, and results about having any health condition was no where to be found. 

These pictures are taken earlier this morning.
    Just me, myself and I.
    AUTHENTIC pictures of mine.

imageimageimage
    Manav001patdoy01Jumong16justinlagmay04pisay2019tripster05regie9888cyrus17kcwanagenbinayog123and 5 others.
  • dumago09dumago09 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    IGN:mXmZynrex
    Costume Description/Reference:IT
    Halloween Experience:
    My halloween experience when i was in 6thgrade was holding a ball and then i went to the back of the house where the santol was planted so much time that the tree was planted with us more than 10 Years planted behind me when i arrived near the back of boat i brought the ball and then i beat the ball once and there was a clap of applause then i heard the appluase and then one day after about 6:30 am i picked up my ball again in i threw it once and then i had a clap so i don't go back anymore and i don't ball back home but until then please read my short story it is full of ready made jokes i hope i get a reward to you GM :D
    tripster05luisjameltagudin
  • dumago09dumago09 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    IGN:mXmZynrex
    Costume Description/Reference:IT
    Halloween Experience
    My short halloween experience when I was in 6th grade was holding a ball and then I went to the back of the house where the santol was planted so much time that the tree was planted with us more than 10 years planted behind me when I arrived near the back of the boat I brought the ball and then I beat the ball once and there was a clap of applause. then i heard the applause and then one day after about 6:30 am i picked up my ball again i threw it once and then i had a clap so i don't go back anymore and i don't ball back home but until then please read my short story it is full of ready made jokes I hope I get a reward to you GM: D

dumago08CarlodumagoJumong16pisay2019tripster05regie9888cyrus17kcwanagenbinayog123Lance23and 4 others.
  • patdoy01patdoy01 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    IGN:Niix
    Halloween Description/Reference:Killer Clown
    Halloween Experience:
    Since i Was a Kid This is my favorite costume when halloween season
    When That Night  i saw a ghost  im so scared i cry so much i tell my mom
    i saw a ghost then she said to me dont cry my son its not true just when you 
    see it dont look it just ignore that my halloween experience Trick or Treat! GM :Dimageimage

christianlagmay16salesemurin123456789Turla01Turla123456789Jumong16pigingdamaso122pisay2019dumago09tripster05regie9888and 12 others.
  • kirkcyrus20kirkcyrus20 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    we go on a halloween event on a mall and Got some candys when im 14years old i love candys  but right now i cant eat candy cause of diabetes and thats all :> and we go to a small horror house :>image
    pisay2019couple23kcwanagenbinayog123Lance23amadoeliseopascualuisjameltagudinsubtropi
  • patdoy01patdoy01 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    lester24
  • RakiteroRakitero Posts: 4Member Beginner
    IGN; RPm1CrObYo
    Costume Reference:Skull
    Short Story: 
    My halloween experienced happened when i was 6 years old.My Father told me to find my brother coz he did'nt showed up at our house and it was very late evening.the road is very dark and im walking alone to find my brother,then suddenly i saw a old white lady floating in the air and she look at me and want to go near in front of me.
    I was very afraid and i runaway faster back to our house,my heart beating so faster coz im in a shocked.
    and then my father asked me if i already saw my brother.i was afraid that night thatz why i lied to my father that i did'nt see him,but the truth is i did'nt continue my walked becoz of that scary incident.
    i did'nt tell it to my family because i know that they will not believe in me,becoz im just a kid that day.
    thatz my halloween experienced.hope u kinda scared reading it.

RPcupiiidzzeeyanlehkim2rpbobommaxibaliwlovebug24haharotlehkimDeathStalker013ForUrEyesOnlyand 7 others.
  • lester24lester24 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    IGN:zLesterZSkyz
    HALLOWEEN EXPERIENCE
    we go on a halloween event on a mall and Got some  when im 15 years old imageimage
    budoy12345dastanromero11zbam01couple23marjun32Syria23jefrille23kirkcyrus20shawnanthony1235diabakidced123and 11 others.
  • earlmendozaearlmendoza Posts: 3Member Beginner
    edited November 2019
    IGN: eXeYves
    Custome Reference: Dark Shadow

Short Story:

My Halloween experience is on November 3,2018 last year, when my parents and siblings
    left for vacation. I was the only one at home. when my parents left that night i was scared 
    alone i could not eat anymore, i feel wierd at night. when i was  sleepy. in the middle 
    of the night when i was sleeping i couldn't move my body,im trying to open my eyes,im trying to 
    wake up myself but i cant,as if someone was pulling my feet, hmmm as that happened i was praying 
    in my mind well i woke up at that time so thankful to God that nothing happened  to me, I don't know 
    if it's malicious.im feeling traumatized when im feeling alone.when my parents came home i embraced
    them immediately.

subtropi
  • subtropisubtropi Posts: 0Member Beginner
    IGN:zLuckySkyz
    HALLOWEEN EXPERIENCE

we go on a halloween event on a my Friend  and I got  Win in 10th Place in November 1, 2018

imageimage
    dumago09BuratSingaw18
  • freakindumbass03freakindumbass03 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    edited November 2019
    Coraline

Soviet Russian Spy

This look was inspired by the Netflix original mini series Love, Death, and Robots wherein one of the episodes entitled "The Secret War" left a hole in my heart watching it exactly at November 1. The episode lasted 15 minutes but it was enough to leave unanswered questions. Here's a summary: A group of Russian soldiers went out for a mission to find their comrades. Little did they know, hell was what's waiting for them. They encountered demonic creatures summoned by a mad man and only 1 survived. Animation, Story, and Cinematography wise, yeah it was great but I could never bring my self to watch it again. Why? Cause it took me back to 2008 where my uncle (a soldier) was found dismembered on a forest that no human or animals could do and no doctors could explain; and later on that night, I dream of it all over again.

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.