Just some tips for the publisher, if they even listen.

marcie90marcie90 Posts: 51Member Beginner
I have been playing since BETA, really know what this game needs to survive. Alot of these things i will mention will bring back alot of players.

**Servers, based in the country's themselves**
International
- Every country
Netherlands
Germany
UK
Turkey
Poland
USA - 2 servers
Spain
France

**General**:

Change the auto redirect to server list to log in screen
Remove the Quick join system and replace it with one button like back in the days
Switch between modes when hosting a room
Delete the message when someone wins a retail
Delete the HAM radio
Delete the level hide icon
Remove Big head mode, only use it as a event
Show ping instead of bars
Remove Death cam
Remove QRC system
Remove aimchange

**Weapons and skins**:

Change back every weapon stat to how it was
Stop introduce more character and weapon skins
Change the smoke grenade to how it was
Put standard weapons back on top of the weapon list
Normal walking speed with Heavy trooper weapons

**Maps**:

Change back the spawns to how they were (Velruf, Khali)
Change Khali, remove the hole in the glass and change the vent to crouching
Remove the signs of WarRock in game

**Item shop and sales**:

Reduce the exp ups sales.
Bring back weapon and premium restrictions on weapons
Reduce the amount of flash sales
Introduce Bronze and Silver premium again

**Clan system**:

Bring back clan logo's for everyone, and a better clan system. Like K2 had back in the days, Clan wars are pointless right now
Make a clan war server, with the old login and join system

Create a oldschool WarRock, just like OSRS.

Comments

• R3voxWRR3voxWR Posts: 568Member Intermediate
    Man, you're not asking for changements... You're asking for a total roll-back.
    Druida
    Intel Core i5-3450 - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 - 8 GB of Ram 
  • marcie90marcie90 Posts: 51Member Beginner
    Thats what this game needs.
    Not a complete roll-back.
    Druida
    Believe me, change all those things and the player count will increase. And btw, if you think those things will create a complete roll-back... Then you must be new to WarRock.

Servers are most important, i'm getting crazy with this laggers who have a advantage. Also, the bullet hit reg is totally screwed up.
    Druida
  • HGMPrismaHGMPrisma Posts: 70WR GM Beginner
    Dear Marcie90,

First of all I would like to thank you for your suggestions, we always appriciate user-feedback.

The first thing you mentioned is to put back the country based servers, this is something that is currently not feasible due to the amount of players and the maintenance cost of those servers, however we are looking for a way to improve the experience in regards to latency.

The suggestion to go back to the login screen is difficult at this time, due to Steam users not having a login screen to begin with, so if we were to implement such a change we also have to change our current Steam setup, it's not something impossible, but it is something that could take some work, if it is at all feasible.

I really like your suggestion to change modes when you already have a room, so instead of creating a room you can change what mode you are playing in your current room, this is something I personally also agree with.

Removing aimchange is a strange suggestion in my opinion, this has always been a factor of the game and if it were to be removed, shooting would be much easier and the difference in weapons is more obvious, I personally think it adds more depth into the game, in other words, I disagree with this suggestion.

If we would change back the stats of weapons when they were first introduced into the game, the game would be more unbalanced and we would have more "broken" weapons compared to what we have now, so I don't think that is a good idea. We are still working on rebalancing the guns to have it more balanced for everyone.

The change to the smoke grenade was done so the item would be useful. WarRock's gameplay is fast and does not support any tactical grenades whatsoever since they are usually slow, so to change that we made the smoke grenade a "deployable cover" so to say, therefore it actually has a use in the game. That being said I have seen multiple users complain about the smoke grenade, but I have also seen users enjoy this new itteration of the smoke grenade, so I guess it's still all up for debate at this point.

The walking speed of weapons for heavy trooper have not been changed, atleast so far as I know, if you can show me/inform me when this was done, that would be greatly appriciated.

Some weapons are still for premium users only, but as the game changed we have decided that it would be greatly benefitial to sell more weapons to users that are not premium users, for all the items players still need to have a active premium status on their account. 

We had suggestions in the past to introduce Silver premium back into the game, but as of now there is no real difference compared to silver and gold premium, so for now there are no concrete plans to birng back silver/bronze premium, but only time will tell if it stays that way. 

We are looking into a new clan system. As for custom logo's, for now we will keep them locked behind events, so players can win them with their clan.

I would like to thank you again for your suggestions.

Druida
    Kind regards,
    [HGM]Prisma
  • PAPAYAnexon2PAPAYAnexon2 Posts: 363Member Intermediate

HGMPrisma

Why with a bad ping weapon fires more accurately and server responsiveness is better? You are testing a game with settings for your countries (Netherlands Germany UK Turkey Poland Spain Franceand do not understand that in different countries the game is played differently. A couple of days I could not use the medic boxes. I had to wait a few seconds. With a good ping, there is a feeling of magnetizing a character to a card, and with a bad ping, lightness is acquired and the character slides on the map. Server problem. Until you change the server and  location the server, nothing good will happen to the game. Dude, I played with you and if you remember, you yourself saw how my ping was 0 then 5 bar. This happens every few seconds. The game constantly connects to different spare servers with different pings. I am sure many have these problems. That is why many players cannot bunnyhop. It’s also possible for me, it’s impossible to make a bunnyhop. I am sure that this is a good ping problem. The use of the forcelag solves this problem but it is not fair to other players. Dude, change this fucking server before it's too late.

ANTITERROR
    R3voxWR
  • DragonForceWRDragonForceWR Posts: 520Member Intermediate
    Movement = Client Side.
    Bunnyhop = Client Side.
    Client = FPS
    Ping = Server.
    Ping =/= FPS
    Bunnyhop is 100% related to your Ingame FPS. It doesnt matter how good or bad your connection is.
    Latency/Ping wont affect your FPS.

R3voxWRo0headii0o
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi HGMPrisma,

Thank you for your detailed response, honestly, i didn't expect an answer at all.

The reason that there is only one server is because there arent many players, thats right. The reason for this is also because there is also one server.
    With a little investment this will improve. Maybe you can atleast have some sort of test, where you run multiple servers for a period of time.
    This will ofcourse only work if other changes are made, more advertisement etc.

It's just weird, its not that we can change server or something.

Me, and other people notice that aimchange has been increased for some reason. With some people it's worse then others, and weird enough its almost always the same people.
    Aimchange is sometimes ridicilous, my mouse just goes to the corner of my screen...

The game is very unbalanced at this moment, the only OP guns were: VSS and Grenade bow and spas.
    Now i need to shoot 1 clip into someone before they die.

For me it's not really a huge problem, the smoke grenade. But i can just throw one, sit in it and nobody can see me, but i see them clear as day.

The walking speed with Rpg7, PZF, etc. has been decreased and its very annoying. I don't know when this was implemented but not very long ago.

The purpose of the level limit was that people would try and work to that level, and give them motivation to get that level for that weapon.

With the premium part, i'm trying to say that not everyone has cash to buy Gold premium, or just dont have much time to play but still want some form of premium, there should be an alternative.

The best solution imo for the clan system would be a site, only for clans. Maybe with the amount of players now, this is hard to do..
    Clan logo's should be open for everyone, since it apparently is no problem to have custom made clan logos...

Thanks for your answer.

DragonForceWR

The problem is that you and the admins do not believe the players. I told you to come to Belgium and try to play. You must understand that I'm right. We do not have the advantages that you have due to your connection to the server. Just like I consider several players from Belgium. We are like magnetized to the map. Half an hour ago, I discussed this situation. When we shoot from a tank we cannot kill with splinters, and we are an easy target. If you come to me I guarantee you payment of travel expenses. You will understand that I am right or I will give you my account. Come Moritz feel the difference of a good ping. Perhaps you can really help solve this problem, which is considered not real.
    HGMPrisma

With a bad ping, there is a different sound of bullet hits and better damage. With a good ping there is no this sound and there are unregistered bullets.
    come at least you and try it yourself. This is the problem with this game. You are not so far from Belgium. You either know about this problem and cannot solve or confident fools.

PAPAYA If you really want to return the players you need to drive 100 kilometers to compare the difference from the Internet connection GERMANY TO  BELGIUM. I am sure the same situation with other countries. Perhaps you will understand the problem
    Druida

You know very well that I have a top-end computer and the FPS has never had a problem in warrock since 2005. Bunnyhop is not always a problem due to low FPS. Are you specifically ignoring the problem? There can be no other option.
    There CANT be oother options. Movement is 100% Clientside - YOUR PC. NOT INTERNET / SERVER.
    SO NOTHING EXCEPT YOUR CLIENT / SYSTEM CAN PREVENT YOU FROM BUNNYHOPPING.
    PAPAYAnexon2
    I  can't climb the mountain in Ohara. Previously, I did this in 99% of 100. My computer has become even more powerful problem or the mountain has become higher))? You do not understand that players have different capabilities because of the server. The worst part is that you are very stubborn and the players suffer from it.

BUNNYHOP same situation
    Maybe Keyboard changed? Maybe Windows Changed? Maybe Keyboard Smoothing changed?
    Maybe Keyboard Input delay changed ? 10000000000000 Factors / reason which could cause you to not be able to do it anymore.
    But all you do is you cry about the Servers GG. Movement = Client. Client = Only send Location Updates to the Server so the Server is able to display your location to other players. The Server has 0.00% to do with any movement of your Character. Thats simple logics.
    Bring Facts before you Talk. Give us Footage before you cry.  And start to use your head. Thats all we want.

I did not buy another keyboard. I bought another monitor))
  • DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    Ping limit is the solution :) and dont need to invest new servers what will never pay back its cost,
    Simply make 5 ping choice and paoples can play same nation or neighbours if they want or make ping 5 to reach all nation

I kill same nation as i am with 5-7 amo firedm not HIT just amo shooted, on the other hand on some turks or german need to 7-8 rocket hit to kill, YES it is u Dragonforce i walk about :) and also would stop the warping and force lagging all around map while they are "steaming" as Dragonforce (old acc Plutonium=banned, Dragonlord=banned, Dragonwarrior=banned) and many "lovly" turk hero used to do...

Ping limit woulkd solve server request from many nation like USA, same server but put green ping and all American can join to them BZTother problem would occure no USA gamer want play turk or german gamers, same with many nation they dont want germans and luvly turks... So they would have a choice play with them or let them bake in a nice resolt of hell

Papaya is it up to u try save this game or try to kill it as u did the last 2 years, choice is yours!
    @Druida - and once again i have to ruin your Illusions :(

german need to 7-8 rocket hit to kill
    - 7-8 Rockets ? LOL you never play HevayTrooper. And you never even play on foot.
    You camp 24/7 as Engeener in a Tank and if you are about to die you RQ or drive into water so you dont get any death.

" and also would stop the warping and force lagging all around map while they are "steaming" as Dragonforce"
    - My Ping and Connections is totaly fine while streaming. I dont get any laggs due streaming :) Go check my Streams @ Youtube. They are ALL Uploaded.
    - I told you once and i will tell you once again: My Internet and Ping is better than urs :) 100% for sure.

(old acc Plutonium=banned, Dragonlord=banned, Dragonwarrior=banned)
    - My Acc "DragonForce" and "Plutonium" are the same. As you see, i am active :)
    - "Dragonlord" and "DragonWarrior" arent my accs. Never ever seen those nicks tbh.
    - I only got 3 Accs. DragonForce, MoRiTzOnE (thats my ESL Acc) & "l3eyb1ade" (while this l3eyb1ade acc was hacked 5 or 6 years ago by lovely player called "SinanHan" or more known as "Genkidama" - i dont have any access to that acc and this acc might not even got transferred)
    Sorry for destroying your Illusions i not played as enginer since 2012 :) but it is nice too see u remember the good times when u not lagged so bad and u was a nice freekill :)

@DragonForceWR it's useless to go on talking with this kind of people..
    Druida
    I agree with u dude and stop feeding u, lets starve out the troll :)
    - Yup. And he has always been like this even back in 2012 :D

- Dude ive never seen you using another class than Engeener :) But u might be right. Nowadays you play Tankwar 24/7 so you cant use Engeener anyways.
    - Freekill in 2012 ? Nope. All i remember is that you ALWAYS rqed when i joined your Havana Spawntrap matches just because i always bunnyhopped out and turned the match :) . You lost so hard. Even back in 2012.

R3voxWR
    Can a admin close my thread? It's off topic again like every other thread.
    DragonForceWR