Papaya Have you ever

TDmisiura1TDmisiura1 Posts: 6Member Beginner
Papaya Have you ever done something to this game? instead of having new server and new skins every single week?
Maybe it's time to make some action? invest in the game? instead of leeching from the veterans
DruidaPAPAYAnexon2

Comments

• DragonForceWRDragonForceWR Posts: 520Member Intermediate
    PapayaPlay has done alot to the Game. Atleast compared to the 2 Publishers before (Nexon and Gamersfirst)
    - Working Anticheat (like 99% less cheaters)
    - Ovc got fixed.
    - Scripters getting banned.
    - Weapon balance patches
    - Map balance patches
    - Most "premium only" restrictions are removed.
    TDmisiura1DruidaR3voxWR[HGM]CheerfulPAPAYAnexon2
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Mrterr0rMrterr0r Posts: 244Member Trainee
    None of the changes made effect the game.... No cheats is standard and should not be looked on as something they did good. 

Are players still switching sides mid game... YES

This happens almost every single game I play and this is not an exaggeration!  Players rejoin to, 1, Join the stronger team  2, gain the advantage of bases ie spawn camp.  3, to team stack. I have seen upwards of 6 players rejoin the other team in a single game. Not all clan related just players who only want to play the easy games.

Does the auto balance feature work... NO

They get a level 70 p2w, i get a lvl 1 f2p, next in is a lvl 50 while i get a level 10. This should be removed from the game till its fixed because its clearly broken. To add to this the amount of games that start with this feature turned on only to see half the players swap sides which ties into the first point above!

Is there any punishment for Rage quitting...NO

No one leaves when there winning...EVER!  but a couple of deaths can see a whole team vanish. With the same players found in another room. Why is there no punishment for leaving a game early? This ruins so many games when players quit because they start to lose. Not only does it unbalance the teams it also screws over the remaining players who are now players short and outnumbered.

You should be punished in some way for leaving a game early. Leave 10 games blocked for 3 hours. Stop gaining Kills when you leave. If you leave nothing is added. Have a RQ stat like head-shot showing how many games you leave.  We all leave a game early from time to time but this is some people way of playing. start a game make a few kills then leave before they start to get killed. 

Do F2P players have somewhere to play without being crushed by P2W... NO

Free to play mode... I would rather this then Big head. Give players New and old who choose not to spend anything a place to play where everyone is equal in both firepower, slots, and stats. Its no different to any other game mode except its fair for all who choose to play. Nothing worse then unfair teams due to the amount someone has spent. We have other game modes that are never used so this could easily fit into the game and be a positive step. 

DruidaPAPAYAnexon2
    Beta then 2007-2020
  • DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    "This happens almost every single game I play and this is not an
    exaggeration!  Players rejoin to, 1, Join the stronger team  2, gain the
    advantage of bases ie spawn camp.  3, to team stack. I have seen
    upwards of 6 players rejoin the other team in a single game. Not all
    clan related just players who only want to play the easy games."---dont get it why u complaining u do the same :) Just in last week i saw u do it 4 times!

We was wining u rejoined our team, +8-9 gamer joined and we started to lose and right before we get a lose u exited :)

So really not udnerstand why u cry about this?????????
    medve You leave any game the moment you're about to die. You are that nub who turns heavy off and sits on a tank map and spawn camps clueless players. Even your sub account scorpions never completes a game because if anyone who may kill you gets close you exit. And dont forget you have been banned for free-killing more then once. 

So stopping the KD add for exiting a game would effect people like you.

Most people who know me in game will know I do not just exit a game because i am losing or how the teams end up and regularly switch to the weaker side to in order to help. But you would not know this as you are never in any of the rooms i play because you leave within 30s of joining unless the opposite  team is 1-10s so you can pad a fake KD
    PAPAYAnexon2Druida
    Beta then 2007-2020
  • PAPAYAnexon2PAPAYAnexon2 Posts: 363Member Intermediate

You kill before you are visible on the map. 
    Your shots may not be heard. 
    This is 100% connected to your internet connection. 
    Turn off before playing your Forcelag
    Druida
    My internet connection is fine there is nothing wrong with it.

6/65/20 < this is my local 
    14/60/20 < this is to Luxembourg (I assume this is the server location?)

You have been complaining about this issue for years with many threads on the forum crying about bad ping and lag so why not suck it up and just except that the problems you are experiencing are your issues. Or maybe you expect more spending £500 a month but get reked in every game? Maybe no amount of money will increase your skill level? Its funny because you have openly admitted on the forum multiply times to effecting your in game performance by running stuff in the background to tamper with your ping and forever calling out papayas servers. 

You have two options. Except you are a bottom tier player, or quit crying about your own internet issues.

I join, You exit... Standard!

Druida
    Beta then 2007-2020
    You and people like you will learn how we can play when the publisher makes the server settings for us the same for everyone. 
    You donkeys can’t understand what we say to you about the server connection and the problems associated with this. 
    I quit the game because I can’t put up with an unfair game. 
    Your connection shit and your ping shit. You also use the forselag. You kill in a second. Donkey can you understand this ? 
    Your nonsense is not interesting to me. 
    We are honest players waiting for a new honest publisher. 
    You always cry in the game and everyone knows that. 
    I have local ping 9 and ping with fucking Luxembourg 25 and above. 90 km from me is Luxembourg and I have worse ping than you, although you need at least 350 km to Luxembourg.

My spending is not your problem. Do not consider other people's money

Papaya why ping from England to Luxembourg 14 and from Belgium 25 or more? Belgium is closer to Luxembourg? Your server is not in Luxembourg? I connect to a server in Germany and your spare servers in ireland. In any case IP addresses from these countries.
    Druida
    Mrterr0r

I now spend my money on myself and not on papaya boxes.
    Its sad you think after all this time i would try and screw over my ping to gain some advantage in game over you. Have you ever seen me in game with anything but full bars? Does my ping ever bounce when in game? No, its always full and never changes. I do not need to tamper with my ping, speed or run anything in the background to give me some advantage.

If i want an advantage in game... I will start games vs level ones. Join a clan so i cant team stack and call it playing with friends Or rejoin every game to the best side and leave anytime a game gets hard. <<< This is warrock game play for a large part of the remaining community and it perfetic that these problems are not dealt with and fixed as combined they ruin so many games. 

Its these problems that never get addressed. Fun, Fair, Competitive and balanced Is not warrock. Yet it could well be if the right changes are made. Battle royal was a total fail. Most of the maps added in the last two years have failed. Did we really need a new UI update. The people in charge of this game change and add stuff that really does nothing to grow the player base or improve the overall toxic game-play.

No new player is going to stick around when they join a game to be smashed by players who have spent 100s on there accounts or to find every game they start half the team vanish to the opposite side or rage quit mid game leaving them with a handful of players getting spawn camped. Or maybe they have a good game but then see half the enemy team just rage quit after being killed. 

Steam is a good indicator of players, not total but even the steam numbers have dropped off since it went live barely making 250 concurrent players now, and still,

THEY WONT FIX THE REAL PROBLEMS IN GAME.

Druida
    Beta then 2007-2020
  • DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    I really not understand:

Why u none stop cry about rejoin when u do it none stop?

Why u cry about insult when u can sit in game lobby raging insulting over 20 minut??
    On the other hand u not press READY and call the other side EZ nab and mother fer do to they not start the room, u need to be ready first!!!!!!!!!

U go camp mode and rage when enemy not go to your place, why is that???

U generally rage and cry insult peoples for the stuff u do in evry day in evry game...
    I not understand u mrterr0r it is like u hate youself so much u rage about it :)))))
    PAPAYAnexon2