Marble improvement

DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
Add button to skip the curent mission for exchange of 5 freeplay

I found it so anoying to stuck in a map what no one playing for days and some times more than a full week!

Ok u will say i can make room and wait... i did it 5 of my room closed down with out any one entering it and stuck on same map even since :)

This curent marble sístem would be fine if at least 10 times biger player base than now, but with this small amount event is useless

Comments

• DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    HHAHAAHAHAA map started

And enemy with invisible human on mist :) 4 of us swarm the chopper waiting humans to come and we keep losing rounds :) no wisible enemy

But hacker was nice no killing us, all my ally tapped out only 2 enemy so map cant be done hacker start to fire on roof  he is still invisible so i tapped out too :)
    Hm still same map and noe one entered under hours...
  • [HGM]Cheerful[HGM]Cheerful Posts: 427WR GM Intermediate
    Dear @Druida,

One of the aims of the Marble Event is to encourage players to try all the different maps and modes in the game. Therefore, creating an option to skip a mission by playing any other map five times, which is what you actually need to do in jail, is a no-go. 

Also, take into account that at certain times there are less players than at others, so it might be harder to start a certain map late at night or very early in the morning.

Regards,

[HGM]Cheerful.
    Bobby021620Druida
    OK then u boys can fix the OPk and invisible hacks??? it is geting anoying i played 8 game and in 5 had invisible hackers

And some of the time telekill + invisible or just basic OPK hacker, do tp right at start i getting shooted and damaged and just 3 secundum passed sice map start and took like 40-60 secundum to go to enemy base.
    Is this telekill invisible combo or old OPK is back????

If u will sell item what will make invisible hackers visible to none hacker gamer i will buy it i even ready to buy some WRC just to buy the antihack items!

Would be nice if u can tell us a little bit info on this even if u assure us it will be an item to make the mvisible, ui bet it would amp up your sales mainly if u combite it in package with pther items :)
  • [HGM]Cheerful[HGM]Cheerful Posts: 427WR GM Intermediate
    Dear @Druida,

What you just said about hackers isn't related to the Marble Event. Nevertheless, even though there are a few (very little) amount of hackers in-game, most of them get instantly banned by EAC and they no longer have access to the game, which reduces the total of cheaters each day.

You should as well consider the fact of some users being a bit laggy, and they might seem to be hacking (since sometimes you can't see them shooting at you), but this is not due to a hack being used.

If there's a particular user you'd like to report, please feel free to do so, but through our ticket system.

Regards,

[HGM]Cheerful.