Help with a pet quest

NGinolaNGinola Posts: 0Member Beginner
Hello everyone,

I'm writing to ask for help here, because I am at my wits' end with this one quest. I wanted to get the Siamese cat, and I did the prequest "A Legend that Lived" two times. I do not know if that is normal, because I have been told that usually you cannot repeat quests on quest chains once you complete them.
The second and last quest in the chain is "The cat, a testimony of appreciation", in Jakarta, listed under Adventure Guild, and with only the Thai language as a requisite (apart from the aforementioned prequest).
No matter how hard I try, I cannot pull that quest. I have spent tons of QMPs, I am meeting the listed requisites, and still cannot pull it. Is there something I am missing? Can anybody help?
Sorry to bother you all, and thank you in advance.

Nicole

Comments

• purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    it's possible that the quest has a fame requirement. check a reference source like ivyro.
    IGN: Samantha99
  • purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    one thing you can do is search for quest by destination (gulf of Thailand). it costs 10 qmps each time but its a great filter (you may have to do a couple of times to get quest. As long as yoy meet the requirements, it'll come up eventually.

good luck,

Samantha
    IGN: Samantha99