Can an old character use the new school system?

York2016York2016 Posts: 0Member Beginner
Hi, Im a returning member from when the game first transferred to Papaya play. (failed to transfer my OGP account though :( )

I have a character from before the school system was moved to Sangres but, my char was in the middle of the Intermediate school of the old system when i left. Is there a way to still do the new school system under this char or do i HAVE to create a new char to do that?
I dont have the permit for Sangres in any case and since the normal method for starting the new school system doesnt work for me idk where to get it.

Comments

• purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    theres a liner to take you to sarges. i don't think you need a permit to get to sarges.
    IGN: Samantha99
  • BlakeCBlakeC Posts: 113Member Trainee
    ANYONE can take and use the new school system at Sagres, regardless when they registered. The only requirement is to have the North Atlantic Ocean port permit. If you've signed up with Spain or Portugal, you can head over there right away. Otherwise, your need to do some quests at the guild to raise your fame up enough to get there. And even that is no biggie since they relaxed fame requirements for port permits some time ago.