25 FPS on new map Boyard

NostroxNostrox Posts: 22Member Beginner
When the new map Boyard is full with zombies my FPS drop to 25. On other maps they only drop to 40. Besides my single core boost doesn't clock to maximum. Is there something i can do? How about the others?

Comments

• KillingtimeKillingtime Posts: 246Member Trainee
    I have quite low fps there as well but its still playable, like with a lot zombies its 35 but it seems surprisingly okay.

Also about this map, are there any new zombies at the higher waves? any new bosses? I played this map together with my brother but it was too hard so we died at around 12 wave or so. I hope to see new zombies when they make new zombie maps, otherwise its not that exciting, unless its another Time Attack mode, that would be great ;)
  • DragonForceWRDragonForceWR Posts: 520Member Intermediate
    @Killingtime -  The new Map doesnt feature new Zombies. It only features the new item "Axebelt" which grands 10% throw Distance of Nades (or any other throwable item)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------