Change Scar H back to 30 bullets

tonytamntonytamn Posts: 33Member Beginner
Change Scar H back to 30 bullets please

Scar L is 30 bullets, so why is Scar H 20 bullets?

It is not even a overpowered gun
PAPAYAnexon2

Comments

• KillingtimeKillingtime Posts: 246Member Trainee
    The problem with the weapon before was that it had the damage of AK, the speed of Famas, with 30 bullets..

I requested a nerf to make it 20 bullets before, together with lowering its speed so that it would be little bit faster AK, with less bullets and therefore it would be balanced quite well, but they reduced the magazine size to 20 AND nerfed the damage instead of fixing the speed, so now its too weak, the best way to fix the weapon now is to reduce the speed to 65-70 and increase the damage back to 50. Hopefully they will listen to me properly this time, to avoid a weapon being useless or too good.
    PAPAYAnexon2
  • PAPAYAnexon2PAPAYAnexon2 Posts: 363Member Intermediate
    Killingtime

And to the players who bought this weapon because of its characteristics PAPAYA returned the money? 

This is fraud.
    I have invested more than 300 euros in one weapon. Then papaya   nerf the characteristics of this weapon. 
    I don’t play with these weapons anymore, but I don’t buy weapons from papaya anymore.
    I have not seen such idiocy. Papaya killed the urge to invest in their game.
  • DragonForceWRDragonForceWR Posts: 520Member Intermediate
    So you prefer that everyone use OP guns 24/7 ?
    So you prefer that low levels leave the Game because of Idiots which use 3 Op guns at once?
    So you prefer to die by OP guns instead by Skill?
    So you prefer to keep everything like it is WITHOUT BALANCING IT ?
    Comon Dude. Srsly ?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Weapons which are broken (High Damage, Fast Shooting, Good Accuracy - Guns you dont need to have skill for)
    NEED TO GET FIXED.
    DragonForceWR

Before  sell  need to do balancing or return money to deceived players. This is a fair deal. 
    Learn the business rules. 
    I am sure the players who spent the money whom the papaya deceived did not forgive them  mistakes.
    Go read the TOS. You accepted it. You bought the Stuff. So its your Problem. Take it or Leave WR.

I
    t is because of this attitude of Papaya to the players that we see a server without players))

GamersNotFirst- Nice job PAPAYA )))
    Players wanted that weapons get nerfed and rebalanced. The Community wanted to see weapons fixed
    The Community wanted to see AW50F nerfed or SCAR with less Bullets.
    Its no ones fault that you are bad without all those broken Ovp Weapons.
    Its no ones fault that you got no AIM if you use weapons which got Recoil and Spread
    Its no ones fault that you are BAD WITHOUT WEAPONS WITH INSANE DAMAGE AND FIRERATE!

All those OP Weapons ruined WarRock. Ruined the fun for new Players and ruined the competitiveness of the Game! You are just a tryhard who isnt able to understand this.

And i even dont understand why you cry about the balances 24/7
    You accepted the TOS.
    So you accepted EVERY CHANGE to ANY WEAPON at ANY TIME

DragonForceWR

Players who assent your suggestions  your fans. Everyone knows that. 
    You are trying to deceive us, but you have only deceived yourself. 
    You lie so naively
    My suggestions? Not a single weapon which got balanced was balanced in the way i wanted to see them balanced.
    Btw. I only got a rly low amount of "Fans" and never made any Videos or Post about weapon balance suggestions except 1 single Thread in 2017. Once again. Nice Imagination dude.
    You try to prove somth. But all you prove is that u are a clueless cry boy without facts.
    You personally proposed to balance weapons many times, you personally thought up the idiotic fog on the map. Dude go to the doctor before it's too late
    Jup i always talked about that weapons need to get balanced.
    BECAUSE THEY REALY NEED TO.

or do you think its ok that everyone use only a set of 2 or 3 Weapons because those are OP and ignores every other weapon because they cant compete ?

AW50F needed a nerf. Famas needed a nerf. xm8 needed a nerf. AK47 needed a buff. And every other weapon they balanced aswell.
    Every game needs a nice weapon balancing to be a great game. AW50F ruined BattleGroup. and 3xx Famas kids ruined Cqc. Stop to be egoistic and only think about yourselfe like an idiot. Start to think for the future of the Game and for new players.

Do you think new Players will like to get killed by 3x Famas heros because no other weapon is able to compete in closerange? Do you think new players will love to get killed by Highlevels with OP guns? Srsly man. WarRock has to go back to the time when everyone played with SKILL and FAIR. We need to stop OP gun abuse 24/7.
    Thinking about new players you forgot about old ones. Now you have no new ones and almost no old ones left. You live your illusions. 

Imagine you bought a BMW and aftera turbine was dismantled at the BMW service. 
    BMW argument - prevents drivers with non-turbocharged engines. 
    What will be your reaction?
    Papaya removed the skins bought from Nexon, but later she began to sell what she canceled herself.