It's sad that Warrock come more dead

SolarGuitarSolarGuitar Posts: 0Member Beginner
I back to Warrock after long time and some changes i like and some not. Biggest like for ride off hackers. I play maybe two weeks and see like one true hacker who use jump and unl ammo. Im not sure about OVC some players still looks like too fast in move or attack. Biggest problem in my opinion is laggers and too much ping difference. There is alaways that one dude who shoot and just walk from wall (before you see him you ded) or attack you personal from 2-3 meters away and you can't do nothing. I don't believe all of them have laggs i think some use forcelagg or still do OVC in some way.

Anyway game is good. Matches are fast, exp is good, many items are free (no prem) you can lvl fast thanks to archivements. I can see updates that add new maps or weapons are good. I don't see many OP weapons like before (DBR is still OP like always) and i like balance. It's make me just sad that Warrock is so dead. Today in morning there is like few rooms. What hit me most after back to game is fact that there is exp event and in saturday evening there is NO SINGLE room FFA for fast exp. Damn back then there is like ALWAYS rooms like that and you can easy make 3-4% per game (on lower lvl ikr). There is no much deatmatch matches (best i remember Rusty Nails 300 kills fast matches anyway good exp nice way to make kills in weapons and its hella fun). 
I don't think this game will ever be great again but i really wanna this (i think many of you also). I believe there is potential for fast FPS but that laggers problem.. I know Warrock is too small to buy many servers or make good infrastructure but if you solve hackers problem after so many years i believe you can solve any problem in this game (like old engine that use one core zzz)

I just wanna make my opinion bless you all and sorry for crapy english 

P.S. make Two Way great again 
DruidaPAPAYAnexon2

Comments