Note: 1 ticket per pair only.

=================
Event Ended
=================

Comments

• HGMKimbleHGMKimble Posts: 65Member, WR GM Beginner
    edited November 2019
    Hello Soldiers!

Christmas season is coming and we are all excited about this occasion!

It's TIME to GIVE Some, and WIN Some!

Lets have a "GIVE A GIFT" Event!

Tell us WHO you want to GIVE a GIFT this Christmas and WHY you chose them!
    +Event Mechanics:

- This event will run for S.E.A. users only.
    - From November 13 to December 10 (PHT) S.E.A. players can participate in this event.
    - Send us the IGN of the player that you want to GIVE a Gift.
    - Your reason WHY you want to give it. (50-100words)
    - Send us your picture together playing the game.
    - Post it here along with the following format below:

=================
    Entry Format
    =================

Your IGN:
    WHO will receive your Gift: (HGMKimble)
    WHY you chose them:
    Your picture together in game:

=================
    Entry Format
    =================

+Event Rules:

- You can only submit an entry "ONCE". 
    - You must submit a picture together in game.
    - Strictly no EDITED picture submissions.
    - Remember that you are not allowed to type any inappropriate words, and this includes your IGN. 
    - If you have an inappropriate IGN and posted an entry, your name will be changed and will be given a warning.

Disclaimer - Rules may change without any noticesBe sure to read the post.

+Event Rewards:

- Best Entry Wins!
    - There will be a total of 3 Winners.
    - Each winner will receive a 
    30 Days Gun of choice (GIFT GIVER) and a package of their choice valued at 1,000 WRC or less GIFT RECIPIENT!

Regards,

War Rock Team.

kakalot09
  • HGMKimbleHGMKimble Posts: 65Member, WR GM Beginner
    edited November 2019
    Hello Soldiers!

Ang panahon ng Kapaskuhan ay parating na at ang lahat ay nagagalak sa okasyon na ito!

Ito ang panahon para Magbigay, at Manalo!

Tayo ay magkakaroon ng "GIVE A GIFT" Event!

Ipaalam ninyo sa amin kung  SINO ang gusto ninyo BIGYAN ng REGALO at BAKIT!

+Event Mechanics:

- Ang event na ito ay para sa mga taga S.E.A. lamang.
    - Simula sa November 13 to December 10 (PHT) ang mga S.E.A. players ay maaaring makilahok sa event na ito.
    - Ipadala sa amin ang IGN ng inyong napili na bigyan ng regalo.
    - Ang inyong dahilan kung bakit ninyo ito napili. (50-100words)
    - Magpadala ng litrato na kayo ay magkasama sa laro.
    - Ipadala dito at sundin ang format na ito:

=================
    Entry Format
    =================

Your IGN:
    Ang tatanggap ng regalo: (HGMKimble)
    Bakit ninyo siya napili: (50-100words)
    Litrato ninyong dalawa na magkasama sa laro:

=================
    Entry Format
    =================

+Event Rules:

- "Isang" ulit lamang maaaring makilahok. 
    - Kailangang mag sumite ng litrato na kayo ay magkasamang naglalaro.
    - Bawal ang mga litrato na Luma at ginawa sa pamamagitan ng Photoshop o anumang software na pang edit nito.
    - Tandaan na mahigpit na ipinagbabawal ang paglalagay o pagsusulat ng mga di kaaya-ayang bagay at kasama dito ang inyong IGN. 
    - Ang mga di kanais-nais na pangalan ay aming babaguhin at kayo ay bibigyan ng kaukulang babala.

Disclaimer - Rules may change without any noticesBe sure to read the post.

+Event Rewards:

- Best Entry Wins!
    - Mayroong 3 Winners.
    - Ang bawat magwawagi ay makakatanggap ng 
    30 Days Gun of choice para sa NAGBIGAY ng regalo at package of their choice valued at 1,000 WRC or less para sa BIBIGYAN ng regalo!

Regards,

War Rock Team.

• venice2018venice2018 Posts: 8Member Beginner
    IGN: lRClxTurquoise
    Who will receive my gift: mXmZynrex

Why I chose him: I believe that true friends aren't the ones who make your problems disappear, but rather, they are the ones who won't disappear when you are facing problems. Just like in the picture, luckily, the system paired us and together, we fought tooth to tooth to our opponents and gave our best in the tournament. Me and Zynrex is the living testament of a strong and healthy friendship. A philosopher named Wilson once said, "Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together".

Below is our picture together in the tournament.
    pjfrancisherdadumago09sidney1996BuratSingaw18yawahunter123
  • johnaldrey11johnaldrey11 Posts: 16Member Beginner

GNI: lSWlxFiora
    Who will Receive my Gift: SirJFiora
    Why I Choose Her: First of All, she is a Girl Gamer and She is my COUPLE <3. She is my Best Team in Ingame   that i had.She always with my Side when we are Rushing the Enemy,She also using Medic so that my life will back in Full bar. She can also Communicate with Others and play with them as she Enjoy. She also Like playing  this Battle Royale because She is a ROS Gamer in the past.I invite him to play this War Rock because i just want us to be together playing the same Game " War Rock".

thanks for IGN: xXxcJ14Xx for taking this Picture. <3 
    iambry29
  • yawahunter123yawahunter123 Posts: 12Member Beginner
    IGN:ChangeNick

Who will receive my gift:lHUDASlKolBryan

Why i chose him: I chose to receive my gift because he was the only one testified to me.He was not lost then i had a problem as Geo-ong said many of my friends were fake.But only one person testified to me but only Bryan as broken hearted that for me and told me.It is true that true friends do not give up no matter what the test comes even when they fall down and yet we have the strength to be friends.

Below is our picture together in the Exclusive  Marienimage
  • rald321rald321 Posts: 0Member Beginner

IGN:lHUDASlkolRald

Who receive my gift:ChangeNick

Why i chose him:I chose him because he was the only one if he was my brother. And he also advised me what was right and wrong. Every day I was with him I felt like I was not alone and he always was for me. there is so much bully in us that I feel alone but Nick's older brother makes me feel like he is with me every single day on the road.

• darius16darius16 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    IGN:lHALIKnilHUDASl

Who receive my gift:Janjanwawix

Why i chose him:
    Why did I choose him because he was the only cousin that no matter where we went we would always be with everything like playing warrock but playing with us always was the only why I chose him to receive my gift no one can break the hard wall between the two of us.

Below is our picture together in the Exclusive Marien
  • boghart2boghart2 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    IGN: lLMAOlBogsBETLOG
    Who will receive my gift: lRClxTurquoise

Why I chose him:
    "Not brothers by blood,but brothers by heart."
    This quote symbolizes our friendship or reflects the kind of friendship we have in this game. Obviously, turq came from the Recyclone's clan (originally) and I belong to the LMAO clan. But that did not stop us from building and creating friendship. I admit that there are times that I am so easily irritated and is a low-tempered person, but whenever he's around, I always feel happiness and joy. Among all the players that I have encountered in the game, only him understood the personality that I possess. Bernard Meltzer once said, “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”

Trivia: The reason why I chose the font color, as seen above, because thats what he is, TURQUOISE.  

venice2018
  • rianappeal7rianappeal7 Posts: 5Member Beginner
    IGN: MaxBoSs
    WHO will receive my Gift: lDYl
    WHY you chose him:  I choose him because since amped and high school day sya na kasama ko, lDYl is like a brother for me, kasi na escape pa kami maka laro lang nang warrock ngayong christmas i want to give a gift i show this event and finally this is a time to give another gift to him. this is from the bottom of my heart not copy rightedimage  nc   toA
    jcpdy23
  • zizoJRzizoJR Posts: 5Member Beginner
    IGN: zizoJR
    WHO will receive my Gift: Drakeus0matz
    WHY i chose him: when you know this month is Thanksgiving and Christmas, but the soldiers still have to continue their work to complete the mission they carry out. I just want to give a bucket of flowers to him intends to encourage him to stay alive and not forget the way home because turkey is waiting to be eaten with the family at home  :)
    Your picture together in game:

• dianmally221dianmally221 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    IGN:ERFS
    Who wiill receive a my gift:MERS
    when you know this month is Thanksgiving and Christmas, but the soldiers still have to continue their work to complete the mission they carry out. Turkey Hunt Event is the Best..
    Your picture together in game

This discussion has been closed.