add"1 registration long-term permit what is it?

jonshhjonshh Posts: 4Member Beginner
anyone thanks

Comments

• purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    this game allows you to have up to 3 characters per account normally. The add registration gives you one more allowance for a total of 4 characters on that account.
    IGN: Samantha99
  • LyonesseJosephLyonesseJoseph Posts: 637Member Intermediate
    For some reasons, no one is interesting to buy one from me ,so I used it for steam version instead.
  • HuseyinGaziHuseyinGazi Posts: 158Member Trainee
    > Samantha answered the main purpose. 

> Lyonesse, that is likely that someone has a higher upkeep by doing so. Additionally, having 4th toon means you've to organize everything well and ensure there is no mess. I just made recent a 4th toon on Disi's ID and I can tell from my experience how tedious it can be.

> Note regarding the expiration: you can find the duration of this effect at the character choice option at the icons  where you find the shared storage effect duration often. Upon expiration the toon becomes inaccessible along with the money and items that it posses. Therefore, take precautions when you reach near this point.

Kind Regards,
    IGN: [CA]Huseyin_Gazi
    Dedicated Adventurer and Maritimer
    Other toon: Disi_Aslan (trader, production, R20 SB'er and Director of OA)
    Osmanli_Aslanlar
  • LyonesseJosephLyonesseJoseph Posts: 637Member Intermediate
    @Gazi

I was aware that's why I transferred unwanted inventory and valuable items to new toon LJ_Guardhouse to make room in my inventory, storage, and shared storage/strongbox.