Where them Turkeys at?

tonytamntonytamn Posts: 33Member Beginner
Thanks for the vague details on the event, so what map and game mode to hunt turkeys?

Comments

• DragonForceWRDragonForceWR Posts: 520Member Intermediate
    Its say's "PvE" so i guess its AI Mode.
    Druida
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Mrterr0rMrterr0r Posts: 244Member Trainee
    There in the map called Boyard. 

Unsure what prizes you get, i have collected 2/5 so far but zombies bors the life out of me. 
    Beta then 2007-2020
  • tonytamntonytamn Posts: 33Member Beginner
    I found one but it looks like its rng to spawn, quite the hassle 
  • DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    Took me 33-35 minut to collect all the daly 50 turkeys, it is perfect for the down time when BR starting kill 1 turkey before map reach 10 gamer and when count start from 1 min still have time to get 1 more turkey and fast back to room and it start right away :)

Rewards are varry from chicken tail/wing/leg/exp up 20% and 25%/and i dont recdall i got lucky box from it or get from chat box cause i ended up with 40 piece after using old chat revards what i collected

If u want speed colelction u need to play solo game survival and u can get a turkey in 26-27 secundum even with the map creation + dl in + wait + kill turkey OR if u want more than 1 / game then play till round 3 and get 2 turkey for 2,5-3 min spend then round 5th for 5 min round 7th for 9 min = 4 turkey only
    So i sugest u do till round 3 and repeat or if u dont mind losing 100 dinar do till round 1 and exit so u can make 5 turkey kill in 2,5-3 minut = 1 TURKEY BOX

So not as hard as boys paint it :)
    And i forgot but u can get also team coins, and if u do RUSH it is buged  9 times out of 10 game in full 10 round no turkey spawn, and that 1 out of 10 case evry round they do...

blind bullet rush if u see fake breaker then evry round it will spawn it is insted of turkey and it has just a few HP cause 1 rocket or 2 amo kill it and u get 100 point, also try do it in solo bec all other gamer try to farm it, make it harder and ld mainly much much longer to get them cause only one piece
    Bec. no one on BG and almost no one on CQC now i done hunting like an awarage person doing it and took me insane long time 3 hour to kill 50

Just to campare: solo speedrun hunting 35 minut VS teamhunting 187 minut

So now u all see it clearly it is not a teamgame to hunt :)
  • tonytamntonytamn Posts: 33Member Beginner
    I don't know how to quote reply but thanks for the answers
    Fake breaker now give only 100 point if killed with VIP guns like BOW, tried kill it with anothing else and get no points for it, and now bow expired :) so 0 points