Give BR its own mode option and spread the XP

Mrterr0rMrterr0r Posts: 244Member Trainee
Battle-group server list is messed up with so many blacked out battle royal games.

Can these rooms not be set to load on page two+ or for battle-royal to be given it own log-in option?

Its amazing to see when you set the XP to stupid amounts for little effort how people flock to a game mode. People always used to claim CQC was the more popular game mode but we all know its really down to how easy the XP is to farm. How and why are players making 15-20k for 12mins play time?

BR bombed so badly the only way they could get players interested was to offer these stupidly high xp rates.  

Yet the hardest game mode of the game still gets no love with XP in fact battle group gets totally overlooked, and always has. Just look at the latest marble event only 1 proper BG map is present while CQC and AI get 6 maps each. How is this fair?

A game mode which sees players playing for almost an hour or longer. Killing and dying more and having to deal with all the BS that comes from this game mode regards to team stacking, players rage quitting and players switching teams mid game. ( but these problems go un addressed even though they cause so much toxic game-play)

How is it i can kill 30/40 players, cap 15-30 bases play for 40-60mins and have to deal with the above BS and still only walk away with just 2-5k XP while the farmers of XP are now abusing BR and making 4/5 times as much for less then 15mins game-play only killing one person.

?

Druida
Beta then 2007-2020

Comments

• DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    And the forcelag invisible hack still active it totaly ruin BR mode, stay alive and die at end by invisible kid who kill 50-90% of the players, or kids who kill with 1 hit and can eat up 4-5 amo clipp still no die, and i die from 1 hit sniper on 5+5armore max HP it is just so lovly

Inside DVP and DVP get killed by mp5k fire on it wtffffff why this hacks still not banned?

Prefire prekill hear sound DIE then enemy come into your place

Camping next to stairs shooting on kid up close 120amo while he is climing up and he no die then shoot 1 amo pistol and instant take down it is so lovly

And not even talk about teamupers in evry f ing game...

And when 2 hacker teamup with 2 other clan member and circly aroudn which one of them get a free win it is just tipical WR
  • R3voxWRR3voxWR Posts: 568Member Intermediate
    Man, come on! 

It's never okay for you.
    You ask for more Events to get more EXP... They boost the EXP in a mode... And you cry for it. Okay.
    Intel Core i5-3450 - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 - 8 GB of Ram 
  • Mrterr0rMrterr0r Posts: 244Member Trainee
    Point me to a single post where i have asked for XP. You wont find one.

XP does not interest me. Nor am i going to play a map or game-mode because they have hiked the XP up. If i cared about XP do you think i would be only level 74 after 13 years? 

But being only that level after so long does show how bad the XP rates have been in battle-group compared to other game modes.
    Beta then 2007-2020