[RDES] Retail Duplicates Exchange System

DragonForceWRDragonForceWR Posts: 520Member Intermediate
I see many players crying about the possibility of gettin duplicates out of Mysteryboxes. Its gambling so its totaly fine to me. But i thought about a solution which could give those duplicates another use:
Here is my Suggestion:

Add a RDES (Retail Duplicates Exchange System)
With this System you can exchange Retail duplicates for another new Retail.

How does it work?
So you buy MysteryBoxes and win for example K1_SnowCamo permanent:
As soon as you win a weapon permament your acc will be some sort of
flagged or tagged like "DragonForce won K1_SnowCamo - Amount: 1"
As you guys can see i added a visual counter in the lower left corner.
Now, If you win another K1_SnowCamo, your acc will flagged / tagged a second time (The the value will be increased)
The Display shows "2" now. (1 Duplicate)

Now about the RDES:
If you have an total of 10 duplicates (I dont talk about 10x 1 Weapon like 10x K1_SnowCamo,  i talk about 10 Duplicates in generel) you can exchange those 10 Duplicates for another Permament Item.
It should be some sort of a new Interface with a list of weapons you are allowed to choose from and a list of  your duplicates. (So you can choose which 10 duplicates you want to use for the exchange)
The weapon exchange list should rotate / get changed over time.

This could work like:
10x 1 slot weapon duplicates = Exchange the 10 duplicates for another 1 slot weapon out of a List.
10x 3 & 5 Slot weapon duplicates = Exchange the 10 duplicates for another 3 & 5 Slot weapon out of a List.
or:
10x Any Weapon duplicates = Get 1 Random Retail out of the Exchange List. (for any slot)
or:
10x Specific Class (like Medic) Weapon duplicates = Exchange for another Medic weapon.
The list Continues. I hope you guys get the Idea.

Now why do you need to have 10 duplicates for an exchange and not just 1?
Simple: The Publisher wants to earn money.
Think about how easy it is to get duplicates out of LuckyBreakBoxes or out of the 1 Slot RandomBox. It would be to easy for everyone to get new retails. If they have more Retails = Players probably spent less because they might have it already perm.
PAPAYAnexon2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------