Second Sagres Bug

sonnenfnsonnenfn Posts: 0Member Beginner
Second Sagres Bug:

I'm attempting to bring up the Advanced Merchant Final, and have completed 6 quests now (working on 7&8) that are specifically the advanced quests (two-handed swords, honey, amber, dried strawberries, etc.), and used about 10-20 QMPs, and no final exam. I'm in the intermediate reward ship. I can't find anything anywhere about what I've missed.

This also isn't the first bug I've experienced.
When I was supposed to earn the permit to get to Sagres, and get the Liner to appear from London to Sagres, it never showed up. I talked to everyone I was supposed to in London, completed and submitted the quests (I chose Adventure to start). HOWEVER - before I finished the capital city tutorial requirements, I had completed quests for other guilds in an attempt to get the guild cards I needed to acquire the jobs/skill I wanted before leaving for the Sagres school (you know, like you could do in Gama with the old school system to work efficiently). So, I understand that the bug here was related to not doing the tutorial in a specific order before leaving, but nothing in the tutorial or online said that I couldn't do other guild's quests.

I never resolved that bug either, just grinded my fame and the story the old-fashioned way till I earned the permit for Sagres. It just took substantially longer than it should have.

Keep in mind, I've been playing for ~5 years, just came back to UWO after losing my account in the transition to Papaya/Maris.server. I'm reporting this bug because although I'm very unhappy, I still have the patience to come up with workarounds for the bugs, but any new players are going to rage quit over these bugs before they get invested in this game. The transition to Sagres was sloppy, and apparently no attention is being paid to it in patches.