Mail from NPCLilia

sareenwaterssareenwaters Posts: 32Member Beginner
I received a mail from NPCLilia saying she would like to see me.  I have no clue who this is and why she may want to see me.  Ivyro and Wikia and Google search turn up nothing.  Can someone at least point me in the right direction?  Thank you!

Comments

• purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    what nation are you playing? It might be part of your nation story line (check your event history). There should be more details in the mail.
    IGN: Samantha99
  • LyonesseJosephLyonesseJoseph Posts: 637Member Intermediate
    Ah that goes nothing because I also got letter from barmaid from Calicut. I guess they're attention whores. Xd Btw, barmaid may call you when you make expensive gifts to her that's why she's so infatuated with you.
  • purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    barmaid may call you when you make expensive gifts to her

oh maybe that's why the name sounds kinda familiar, I think she's a bar maid.
    IGN: Samantha99
  • sareenwaterssareenwaters Posts: 32Member Beginner
    Thank you all for the replies.  I have checked event history and even the wonder seekers tab and can find no mention of her.  I think the bar maid theory is interesting one, now to remember where she is!  LOL  Ah well, I will run across her eventually.  Thanks again  :D

• WhitejacketWhitejacket Posts: 87Member Beginner

Hi Sareen,

Lilia is the barmaid at St. Petersburg.
    IGN: Milvio, Caroline, and Nasrin
  • kadamskadams Posts: 59Member Beginner
    On the previous server I received a mail from the Venice barmaid. So far on Maris I've gotten mail from Irene and T'ika.

Going back to see them doesn't seem to have any special result. They give their usual response, so I have to wonder if having the Persuasion skill is required to trigger a different response. I know they can give gift boxes, so maybe with the skill the present is given when you visit them after receiving the mail?

Only I thought only the main city barmaids gave gifts and if that's true I'm not sure why T'ika would send mail.