PAPAYA STOP PROTECT HACKER

PAPAYAnexon2PAPAYAnexon2 Posts: 363Member Intermediate
PAPAYA STOP PROTECT HACKER PSY
xxBlackPearlR3voxWR

Comments

• DragonForceWRDragonForceWR Posts: 520Member Intermediate
    The player "PSY" isnt hacking. He is clean.
    I told you already. I play alot against and with him. Everything is normal.
    Stop to cry. Get skill instead. 14 years WR and you still play like a nub.
    As long as you need DBR or other OP weapons you will never grow in skill.

DruidaPAPAYAnexon2iGetable
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Mrterr0rMrterr0r Posts: 244Member Trainee
    If there was a rage quit stat PSY would be high on this. 

The other day i was a cheater too going by your PMs :)
    PAPAYAnexon2
    Beta then 2007-2020
  • xxBlackPearlxxBlackPearl Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Yeah True
  • PAPAYAnexon2PAPAYAnexon2 Posts: 363Member Intermediate

DragonForceWR

PSY this is your serbian friend kevin. 
    He was banned several times for the hack. 
    Hacker protects his hacker friend. 

papaya, you are worse than Nexon. 
    SNOWTIGER SKYLAKE PSY SAME GERMAN HACKER
    Druida

Papaya for you a few german hackers are more important than all honest players.

"PSY this is your serbian friend kevin. 
    He was banned several times for the hack. 
    Hacker protects his hacker friend. 

papaya, you are worse than Nexon.

SNOWTIGER SKYLAKE PSY SAME GERMAN HACKER"

Nope. PSY isnt Skylake / Kevin. And Kevin even isnt Serbian. Tbh, Kevin never plays Emblem & he even kinda doesnt play WR anymore. Its like 1 match a Month or less.
    Btw. PSY's (Psykoo) old nickname is since2006 or since2007 (not 100% sure which one of those 2. its somth like that)

Stop to cry N0HCH0. Srsly. GET SKILL. You just blame urselfe with all those retarded Threads.
    PAPAYAnexon2DruidaR3voxWRiGetable

DragonForceWR

I know very well where I played kevin snowtiger psy psykoo skylake.

I don't need skill for kill moron psy. 
    I kill him easily and he knows it)))
    He kills me only from a long distance or when I reload weapons. 
    Without his hack he low loser.
    I don’t want to see your hacker friends and you in the game. 
    Learn to play fair.
    - We all play fair and we all play legit. I mean comon dude.
    HOW DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE URSELFE IF YOU ALWAYS USE OP GUNS?!
    Your brain works like:  "My Weapon is better - so i am better" 
    But thats simply wrong. You wont get a good player by using overpowered weapons. You always take the easy way to play. Ever seen someone who got a "Pro" by taking the easy route ? Thats the difference between us 2. Man ur so lost.

- Still. "PSY / PSYKOO" and "SNOWTIGER / SKYLAKE (Kevin) are 2 different Players / Humans.
    DruidaPAPAYAnexon2
  • DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    Draga i shooted 87 amo on your friend up close hand range while he killing 2 other gamer and nothing happend he turn around and 1 hit with knife i died with 5+5 armore, then saying bec. 3 armore

I just had a game 1 turk kid jump hack german hacker no die from multiple amo clip  saying 2+2 armore, and he know where i was and prefire on my location, ye i know he also heared me breathing when i not muve no change gun no reload nothing same hearing as yours :)

So u not the only purple unicorn after all, more german unicorn in game not just u :)

Dude. Medve. Please learn English and some basic grammar.
    NO ONE ON THIS PLANET IS ABLE TO UNDERSTAND UR GIBBERISH.
    I really want to know what's going on in your head. Must be an insane mess. Brain Goulash.

DragonForceWR

Knowledge of English is not a reason to deny that you use a hack. 
    For example, you don’t know the language I speak, but my language decrypts Hebrew, English, German, Nedelands, French and the languages ​​of the Scandinavian countries. 
    Ancient Sumerian frescoes from the Louvre are only decoded in the language I speak. 
    Does this allow me to use a hack? Where you studied I worked as a teacher. 
    You are a jerk in your life except Aldi and Lidl did not see anything.

You donkeys who were banned several times destroyed the game’s game players base and the brainless publisher covers you not realizing that the game will never be popular until several hackers are banned.
    In any room where you and your friends hackers play, all players claim that you are hackers who do not receive damage. 

PAPAYA
    Brainless ideas upgrade improvements that do not respect the rights of players destroyed the same game.
    Papaya clean the game. 
    We paid you a lot of money to get a good game server and for fair play. 
    We have the right to require you to fulfill your obligations.
  • R3voxWRR3voxWR Posts: 568Member Intermediate
    @DragonForceWR, honestly I don't get why you're wasting your time with these two guys (PAPAYAnexon2 and Druida)... 
    All they can do is complaining about everything and everyone. 
    Let them live their life like that if they like living it in this way ;)
    Intel Core i5-3450 - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 - 8 GB of Ram 
  • [HGM]Cheerful[HGM]Cheerful Posts: 427WR GM Intermediate
    Hey there!

Nobody is getting any kind of protection by us. If a certain user is cheating, he will eventually be caught and banned permanently.

Also, as we've repeated a thousand times, the forums are not the correct place to report users.

Regards.
This discussion has been closed.