How to use rockets on vehicle?

tonytamntonytamn Posts: 33Member Beginner
I can't seem to figure out how to fire the rockets mounted on vehicle. I only know how to fire the machine gun mount but not rockets. 

Comments

• Mrterr0rMrterr0r Posts: 244Member Trainee
    Press shift to lock on with rockets.
    Beta then 2007-2020
  • tonytamntonytamn Posts: 33Member Beginner
    I think you misunderstood, i am trying to find out how to fire mounted rockets on the vehicle. The vehicle has rocket launchers mounted so you can fire rockets while driving but i can't find out how to fire the rockets
    Druida
    Is it the vic that looks like a HV? (unsure of name)  if so switch seat 3 to fire rockets and shift to lock on.
    Beta then 2007-2020
    I think so, number 1 key is to drive, 2 is machine gun mount, 3 is another machine gun mount 

keys 4-9 nothing happens 
    What Vic is it?
    Beta then 2007-2020
  • DragonForceWRDragonForceWR Posts: 520Member Intermediate

Vehicle Image in the lower left corner shows which seats are available. (and which button to press)
    Those seats are:
    - > Driver seat (mostly with  Missiles, Machineguns, Rockets etc. - Some Vehicles are able to shoot 2 different Weapon at once. So always try  Right & Left Mousebutton - which might be the answer to your question)
    - > Mounted MachineGuns / Rockerlaunchers
    - > Passanger seats
    or in some cases
    - > Medic & Ammo supply seats
    If you want to change the seat press the dedicated Button on your Keyboard.

--> Some vehicles require to Lock on via Shift before you are able to shoot. Aim for the Enemy Tank / Plane etc and hold shift till your launcher/weapon is ready.
    Druida
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DragonForce yes i already know that but in this case there is no image for seats and number i will show you picture

As you can see the two rocket launchers beside the machine gun in the middle I can't figure how to use them only the machine guns i know 

I literally tried every button and its confusing and frustrating... I see others shoot the rockets no problem 
    Oh thats the DPV from SiegeWar :D

Those Launchers are purely Design. You can shoot them.  Thats why you coulndt figure it out :P

Druida
    I don't believe it is just for design as I have seen people shoot the rockets and I have died from it too

Druida
  • DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    Dont listen to dragon, he all time know evrithing better, all other gamer a d nab and only he is the purple unicorn of wr :)

When u see gamers on BR game with DVP muve around while they fire it is just comon hack, if u not a hacker u need stop driving and change a seat to 2 or 3 and fire rocket or amo

U need to choose fire or drive if u not hack cant do both, despite a fact lot of gamer doing it. And i bet u saw too when DVP driving away and fire behind itself thats also just a hack called aimbot when u fire the actual place u aiming, usually i get 4 dead out of 10 by dvp when i behind it, this is also a common hack to use on BR

• DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    After u fired 4 rocket there is a waiting time on DVP when reloading rocket, and u can only fire 3 times 4 rocket then DVP rocket lancser stop working OK i know u can see in game gamers who fire none stop it called unlimited amo it is just an other hack of WR

Maybe u was not the first gamer entering DVP and they used all the awailable rockets on it :)
    omg i'm such an idiot lol, i thought number 2 was also machine gun but it is the rocket this whole time 
    @Druida

If you see someone driving and shooting, he basicaly switches the Seat. The car wont stop instantly so if you press 3 - Shoot 1 Rocket - Press 1 again you will continue to drive. Thats BASIC.

"If you Hack you can do both"
    Nope. Seat 1 has no Guns so nth to shoot.
    You cant take 2 Seats at once. The Seats are Server side.  Man srsly. Learn the Game and learn to think logicaly.

"Thats Aimbot"
    You cant shoot backwards with the DPV  - Even with "Aimbot" it simply doesnt work.
    NO ONE CAN.

"Called unlimited Ammo"
    You cant have unl. ammo at Vehicles. Ammo at Vehicles is Server side aswell. IF they have "unl. Ammo" they simply use Some sort of AutoAmmo which works like you would stand near an Ammostation which will refill the Ammo. But still. Havent seen any Hacker of this sort SINCE YEARS.
    And Btw never seen a Single Hacker in BR. Ur just Bad. As always.
    Its funny to me that you cry 24/7 about cheats but always refuse to record.I rly want to see those "million" Hackers you cry about every day.

@tonytamn

I told you those Rocketlaunchers at the side are purely Design / Visual. I got no intention to tell bullshit like the guy above (druida)
    I guess next time you should test all seats First :P

Greetings
    DragonForce / MoRiTzOnE
    Druida