[Invisible in BR] Bug Match Recorded by llfr4nll

llfr4nllllfr4nll Posts: 110Member Beginner
Hello.

I hope papayaplay can solve this bug. I have tried record this bug.

I think that it is because of when you try take different boxes too fast at same time.

In this moment you will be invisible, the clock will be crazy and you won't be able to take vehicules, boxes, or write in chat, nothing... Only run and kill.

After a long time warrock crash and go back desktop.

Here the video to can see this match buged.

I'm very sorry for people who dead for me ;(

The next time I will leave the match, but it was necessary to record this match.

Regards.
Ambientólogo, amante de los deportes, la informática y los videojuegos. Two-Pink-Hearts-Emoji-1024x10247/7/16Two-Pink-Hearts-Emoji-1024x1024

Comments

• llfr4nllllfr4nll Posts: 110Member Beginner
    Video deleted. If some {HGM} need this video can contact with me for Discord. TY
    Ambientólogo, amante de los deportes, la informática y los videojuegos. Two-Pink-Hearts-Emoji-1024x10247/7/16Two-Pink-Hearts-Emoji-1024x1024
  • DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    It is one of the most comon hack dude when enemy cant see u, and now it is also with a record protection kid swas advertising it on chanel :)

I dl ed bandican just to get some hacker banned and this save protection is hardcore strong render bandicam useless, i shooting on kill multiple amo clipp nothing happen and 1 amo kill me on bandicam i recorded a TOTAL BLACK SCREEN nothing on it just sound when we fight and i die :)

Other time i shooting kid nothing and game say i lost, not even see sb shooting ort killing me map just end with lose on BR it is also so lovly i cant get enough of it we need more hacker on warrock nice work papaya on keeping them well feed :)

When u see a hacker dont insult them just tell them nice work dude we love u!