[BS-GLB Community Feedback] Operation Frozen Anger Update

DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
edited February 2020 Feedback & Suggestions
Hello BlackShot Global soldiers,

Operation Frozen Anger is live! With this update we have the return of Clan War, new mercenary Irene, new Blackest Grade weapons, and winter-themed maps! Check it all out here: 

- Operation Frozen Anger Page (click for more info)

As usual, we would appreciate if you could check all the info on the links above, play a lot  to test all the new features and later share your feedback and improvement suggestions on this topic.

Thanks in advance and enjoy the update!

Team BlackShot

Comments

• GraksmxxtGraksmxxt Posts: 12Approved Member Beginner
    This update is ja joke right? (maby the clan wars system is ok i haven't tried it).

We get the NX-Wepons with EXAKTLY THE SAME STATS as the NX-Weapons (e.g. NX Cyclone) i alrdy obtained by playing 2000 times flag match??? There are many 4*+ weapons that do have better stats than your "new" and of course "5*+" NX bullshit. And then i shoult pay 7 times more than for any other weapon garanting that it is not possible to play them constantly?

This update and parameters are just another lie like the time you told us it should be no p2w anymore. But instead of doing anything about rebalancing the game you made the mastery system obsolete with this update and released another bunch of 5* op shit. 

Than you for nothing - just like the other 10 updates before
  • NewbsForumNewbsForum Posts: 0Member Beginner
    This update is quite nice. Graksmxxt i don't know why are you so focused on the weapons when you say they have same stats? well if you haven't realize it yet, the stats and the weapons it self are completely different you can check it yourself just by using a game mode called "practice" you probably never heard of it, ak red frog and aknormal has same stats and yet ak normal is quite better, same goes for ak normal and ak snow, same stats, completely different.

The only thing i find useless is the fact the mastery is slighty diferent from old model, scopes and silencers should be able to unlock same like old days but you can also have them in shop for those who dont want to grind.