Returning player (very old)

H0uM0uH0uM0u Posts: 0Member Beginner
Hello all,

I have recently decided to come back to this game to have another go.

I live in New Zealand, so around the SEA reigon. But any reigon works really as I remember being in a company whos leader I hardly saw because we were on opposite sides of the earth.

I honestly cant remember much about my player, but I do remember being advanced enough to have a  large clippers and have a few hundred mil, possibly a bil in assets. Also some of my skills were probably rank 14-ish.

Last time I played this game was before it was transferred to OGplanet, Tierra Americana was the latest update and dungeon raiding the pyramids of Giza was the hip thing to do.

So as you can see I'm very out of date, but willing to jump right back in.

Any companies out there willing to take me on?

Comments

• purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    look for Freedom Hunters in Amsterdam.
    IGN: Samantha99
  • Live4uwoLive4uwo Posts: 30Member Beginner
    Welcome back HouMou. The game changed pretty much since you played it for last time so like PurplePirate suggest join company and ask a lot in there and on All/Adv/Trade chats also :)

• FireMorganFireMorgan Posts: 1Member Beginner
    This is the original FireMorgan.  I played in SeaLegion with Lodian.  How is everyone doing?  I will try to come back once I get a new PC.  I am on my iPad for this post.
  • DanielFreedomHuntersDanielFreedomHunters Posts: 106Member Trainee
    FreedomHunters in Amsterdam, has opening because the game kicked inactives.  We welcome everyone.
    IGN: Daniel-San
    IG Nationality: Dutch
    Company: FreedomHunters
    Director