Booted from game, now can't connect

khoulekhoule Posts: 5Member Beginner
Been getting the booted from game error quite a bit lately.  Right now people have been reporting that they got booted from the game, and that they receive the below error when trying to reconnect.

An error occurred while authenticating.  Failed to authenticate.  Please try again later.

Just wondering what the plan is...  Really enjoy playing this game, but cant justify putting anymore money into it if its going to be down or I cant stay connected.
dONALDo76

Comments

• Live4uwoLive4uwo Posts: 30Member Beginner
    Its getting more and more annoying and its getting more and more disconnections and boot-out's. Why is that happening? No Papaya response or explanation about why is that common lately? Please explain why is that happening, Papaya team?
  • khoulekhoule Posts: 5Member Beginner
    Just happened again.  Also getting the same "An error occurred while authenticating.  Failed to authenticate.  Please try again later." error again.
  • Pavke36Pavke36 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I got same problem before 30 minutes, and still can't recconect to game...
    And once again now.  
    and again.
  • crazyhunter2003crazyhunter2003 Posts: 763Member Intermediate
    running 3 toons all 3 got booted ,can't get back in.

DDoS?

IGN:JackO'Neil
  • dONALDo76dONALDo76 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Maybe the game wants us to quit? :/ terrible stuff this, I hope there will be some kind of bribe for us that gets booted.
    as a nanbanner I loose effect from veils and +30 speed 1hours.. This makes the game unplayable. Also it leaves me with a poor taste in the mouth regarding its handler (Papaya).