Over of Lying

Hello admin I am Ken and I'm going to report a player that bullshit fucker destroyed our friendship inside the game fuck that shit admin im very upset I sorry if my word is uncertain or whatever misguided words but I'll tell you the truth this Polluted mind "Zellion" is his IGN inside the game he is at most stupid behavior he is trying everything just to destoryed the relationship of the player he even called me a scammer just because Im being friend with this "HardtoSay" I dont even know if he is really a scammer and now my best friend is now believing him look admin I cried my bestfriend just lost his trust on me I cant take it I literally quit the game now I give everything on my bestfriend just to prove that im not like that but please I wont please you admin but this player "Zellion" Deserve an IP Banned I swear to God he deserve this punishment he's behavior is not in shape he is too much to handle and im not the only one victim there also a lot of my friend and for last sorry about my grammar its not actually my language.