The DShop - your thoughts

Greetings, Dekaronians. 

We're always looking for player feedback, particularly on the DShop (it pays the bills, after all), so I am starting this thread as a place to collect feedback for DShop items (it's easier than scrolling back through Discord chat).

• What would you like to see made available?
  • What do you think of what is already available?
  • How frequently do you use the shop?
  • How much do prices affect your purchase habits?
  • What would make YOU use the shop more?
  • What do you think would make OTHER people use the shop more?
  • Is the value of an item to you related to how difficult it is for other people to get?

We know that a lot of the criticisms of the DShop involves the random nature of it. It's the nature of the game and the industry in general that this random element is here to stay, but we would still like to find a balance that satisfies as many people as possible.

A common suggestion is in regards to items only available via gachas (random boxes) is that many players are willing to spend a flat price in order to get that certainty of what they will receive. Even if the cost works out to slightly more than they would have to spend on average to receive that prize. I'm not certain whether or not this is something that can be implemented on our side, but I will make the push for it if it sounds popular, and showing that a lot of players support the idea will really help make the case.

All feedback is appreciated, thanks!
The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
And a dark wind blows

Comments

• KamimiKamimi Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I have a few Ideas for making money that might motivate other people to use not just the dshop, but the website as well. I'll try to be direct to try accommodating to newer players because I don't know the end game that well. 

Getting up to and past level 170 is relatively easy, the first things I look for in this and many other cash shops is faster travel. This doesn't mean give them the absolute fastest way to travel but give something that cant be upgraded but is somewhat of a trophy to have. Looks really nice has a good enough speed to use but isn't endgame. I personally want a butterfly resembling the Parca wings. ( I love their look)

Another thing I look for is making the game less of a job. So pets, again, not the best pet in the game, but a pet that makes leveling a little faster. First pet I got that had a socket I put my first 18% xp boost gem in it which I got from buying keys and opening boxes (I still use this). I love theirs holy water only in the dshop. 

I would also ask for at least on the front page of the dshop for a Acadia protection buff. Its not easy to spot in the ITEM>PREMIUM tab (Battle Support item) that its in now. I had to ask about this for me to even notice. You could add a different type of holy water with this buff with maybe some pvp stats or something? Pvp players im sure would buy this. 

You could add some Armor to the dshop to help players get going (the 130 jump armor was a great addition for the event). Its not great but its enough. 

Costumes, Duh 

Lastly, everyone loves wings..  This one alone would make a lot of peoples day. 

Maybe add some dungeon tickets? New players arnt going to have an abundant access to in game money (dil) and the price on the current runs that cost money are pretty steep. A lot of the time I have spare 50-80 that I cant spend on anything. 

--Alot of this stuff is gotten from the dshop already at some point in time, and I get it, these are just ideas. 
    ------------------------

For the website you could add something like packages for like $20/$50/$100 for specifically pvp or pve. If this is possible without intervention from a GM. 

*Peripheral with love <3
    GMbonovoxx
  • GMbonovoxxGMbonovoxx Posts: 104Admin Trainee
    Hey Peripheral, thanks for the reply. I was beginning to worry that I'd done something wrong and no one was able to respond to my posts!

Thanks for all the ideas. Yeah, the only mounts readily available are the tier 1 & 2 mounts, which aren't very fast. A T4 or 5 mount in the shop would be a good leg up, but still having room to advance.

We tent to keep the temporary items on the front page of the DShop, but you are correct that the Arcadia's Protection is pretty hidden back there. I'll see if there's a way to fix that.

All good suggestions, and I'll put them on my list.
    And a dark wind blows
  • mokmvsk4mokmvsk4 Posts: 6Member Beginner
    I want Dshop has personal map for farming and leveling. I hate PK so much. i want to AFK, but I don't want to die.
  • mokmvsk4mokmvsk4 Posts: 6Member Beginner
    If you can't do it, Arcadia is the map that non-PK,If there don't have venom poison, I can farming in this map.
    So, I want Arcadia"s protection 6 hours in Dshop. only 5 min, it's not enough
  • GMbonovoxxGMbonovoxx Posts: 104Admin Trainee
    Hello mokmvsk4. Thanks for the response.

Sorry for the delay, but hopefully you noticed that Arcadia now has a less dense but venom-free alternative available for players.

Since Arcadia isn't a DK area, you have the option of switching to the non-PK channel, under the main options menu (Esc).
    And a dark wind blows