♥ Valentine’s Day Screenshot Contest ♥

13»

Comments

• auslanderauslander Posts: 2Member Beginner
  • auslanderauslander Posts: 2Member Beginner
    This one is better (and shown properly!)

• MAL3raqy1995MAL3raqy1995 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    "Sad Short Story"
     "Price Of Love"

Her Family Trying To Terrorise Me Into Hating Her

"Short Sad Story"
     "Price Of Love"

Her Family Trying To Terrorise Me To Stay Away From Her , I Shot Them Down Including Her . But I Didn't Know She Was With Them And Now My Heart Is Broken.

Love You To The Death .. Fortunately It Was Yours </3

The END :'(

"Short Sad Story"
     "Price Of Love"

Her Family Trying To Terrorise Me To Stay Away From Her , I Shot Them Down Including Her . But I Didn't Know She Was With Them And Now My Heart Is Broken.

"Short Sad Story"
     "Price Of Love"

"Short Sad Story"
     "Price Of Love"

"Short Sad Story"
     "Price Of Love"

• jatts420jatts420 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Hi this is jattson, Happy Valentines Day

imageSHIP
    imageIGN
  • paparouna69paparouna69 Posts: 0Member
  • paparouna69paparouna69 Posts: 0Member
    Happy VDay
  • paparouna70paparouna70 Posts: 0Member
  • ChevalierDuVentChevalierDuVent Posts: 1Member Beginner
    edited February 2020
    Hello everyone, my IGN is Fina.d'Argent and this is my contest entry. The rules said to add a story behind my screenshots, so I hope I did an okay job because I'm not very good at these kinds of things.

This is my ship, a Bounty named Pegase L'Cheval Aile. That is French and it means "Pegasus the Winged Horse". It moves just as swiftly and surely as its namesake does.

Well, I had to shorten its name a little so it would fit but it still works. I like to think of my ship as being comparable to a faithful steed that carries me from place to place in the world on my adventures, and so I take very good care of it, giving it nice decorations like dolphin anchors and star decorations. I wish there were more dolphin decorations because I really like dolphins. In fact there are many wonderful things to discover but animals are probably my favorite thing of all. Here you can see me visiting with some furry friends of mine at the Colorado Plateau.

They are coyotes, and it's possible to have them for pets though these two are just my friends. They make a cute couple for Valentine's Day don't they? I always stop by to visit them at their favorite large boulder whenever I am in the area, and bring them yummy treats to enjoy. The butterflies are a different story, they follow me around a lot because I have their favorite flowers in my hair for an ornament. The flowers were a gift from my secret Valentine and come from a place called Avalon, where the butterflies normally live. It's very pretty there with lots of lovely flowers in bloom, and a big golden tree with delicious apples growing on it. I hope you can visit it yourself soon if you haven't already.

Because Avalon is hard to visit, I'm happy the butterflies like to come with me on my adventures since I never get tired of seeing them flying around. They even join me in land battles although they don't actually do any fighting like my wasps and hornets. That is okay because I sometimes think that the bandits I fight with are envious and dream of having butterfly friends too. They wouldn't be the only ones; I once met a traveling bear named Mogii who said he wanted to eat my butterfly friends, but he was just joking (I think) and is my friend now too. My butterflies are a bit careful around him still but I'm sure they'll get over that in time.

I can't think of anything else to say, so I hope you enjoyed reading my little story post and seeing my pictures too. Thank you and have a wonderful time playing! I hope we might meet as friends at sea someday.
    "Sad Short Story"
     "Price Of Love"

Her Family Trying To Terrorise Me Into Hating Her And I Ended Up Shooting Them Down Including Her But I Didn't Know She Was With Them .. And Now My Heart Is Broken

Love You To The Death .. Fortunately It Was Yours </3

• octaviuskindredoctaviuskindred Posts: 0Member Beginner
    IGN:Jaquila
  • mropsomropso Posts: 2Member Beginner
    image"image">
    image"image">

This picture is taken at the beach in Havana. I wonder if I will have an "encounter"...

and this is a picture of my ship.

This discussion has been closed.