Old School System

Dranana1Dranana1 Posts: 2Member Beginner
I am a returning player and have been gone for about 4 yrs. When I came back I had to make a new character which was fine since I thought the old school system was still in effect. When I got in I found out that there is a new school system and it is not very good at all. Can we please have the old system back for those who want to do it and the new system for those who don't want to do the schooling. I rather liked the old school system since it explained everything very well and it gave structure to help new players understand the game.

Comments

• purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    I've not tried the new system but i've heard mixed opinions about it. As a new player they now have the whole play guide as a tab when you log in. I believe they changed the system so people could reference the tab as they need and get into actual play quicker (which many complained about before). But i agree that maybe they should have both systems that people could choose from.
    IGN: Samantha99
  • RadekpRadekp Posts: 28Member Beginner
    I think the new school system is fairly good enough.

• falleiderfalleider Posts: 14Member Beginner
    Maybe you just need to get used to it. It depends on individual preference. Some say it's better.