French Invasion of Italy Historical Event

Dranana1Dranana1 Posts: 2Member Beginner
I got a quest for this event but it doesn't say what to do, does anyone else have this event and figured out what needs to be done for it? Do they mean the Spanish NPC's?  I went to the south of the bay of Biscay and found nothing there, so I am not sure what they mean for me to do.

The quest says "I received reports of enemy forces assembling at the South Coast of Bay of Biscay, Northwest Coast of France, West Coast of Morocco, and North Coast of Africa. I request you defeat the enemies. Your military achievement depends on the value of the item you acquire after battle. Before you depart, make sure you organize your inventory."

Any help with this would be great since I am not sure what they want and they are not very clear on what they want you to do.

Comments

• RadekpRadekp Posts: 28Member Beginner
    This quest doesn't work. I thorougly searched all named landing places and no soldiers are here for fighting.
  • SeperallisSeperallis Posts: 21Member Beginner
    Don't go to those landings, go instead to the outskirts of Naples or Genoa. You'll find there the Enemy Soldiers.

The quest text is wrong, and is meant for another historical event.
    UWO: Seperallis (DutchCourage) & M'aiq (FreedomHunters)
    Dutch for Life.
  • FerrolioFerrolio Posts: 68Member Beginner
    The quest text is wrong, and has been for some time. The npcs to fight are actually in Genoa, Naples, Tunis, and Tripoli outskirts.

Also -- long live Venice!
  • FerrolioFerrolio Posts: 68Member Beginner
    I should add that you will want free spots in your inventory so that you can plunder the Enemy Soldiers that you defeat. There's a chance at getting the deeds this way that you need to collect. You can both take and turn in the quest at City officials.