What is Fort Building in Epic sea feud?

WesDoobnerWesDoobner Posts: 761Member Intermediate
I was reading the epic sea feud guide and it talks about a type of action called Fort Building, but I didn't really understand exactly how it works. Does anyone know how that works and what you have to do? Do you need certain supplies or items? thanks in advance mates
May the winds blow you well

Comments

• purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    since you've already played esf and have done supply/sabo runs in it you are somewhat already familiar with it. Up to y hours (i believe) before esf starts, you can build up you teams fortresses with different types of supplies. Its the same quest (from nation ship). It allows you to build with different types of supplies. You can build cannon/armor/ durability on your forts depending on the type of supply you use. Trade goods like iron, lumber, food goods will boost different stats on your forts before the event begins. if you don't pre build then i don't think that city will have a fort for the event. The good thing is that it counts as participation for esf even if you don't do any battles.
    kanatta
    IGN: Samantha99
    up to 6 hours before you can build
  • WesDoobnerWesDoobner Posts: 761Member Intermediate
    so basically as soon as the quest is available to take, you can take it and start fort building. very interesting.....
    May the winds blow you well
    yes. also bring cannons and plates from sy to build armorments on it like guns and armor.
  • falleiderfalleider Posts: 14Member Beginner
    6 hours is quite long, but I guess I have all the time now.