[BS-GLB Community Feedback] Operation Neo Chronos Update

DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
Hello BlackShot Global soldiers,

The future of advanced warfare is here in Operation Neo Chronos, a multi-part update featuring experimental weapons and future soldiers! Check out all the details here:

https://blackshot.papayaplay.com/bsglb.do?tp=update200311

https://blackshot.papayaplay.com/bsglb.do?tp=news.view&postid=2874

As usual, we would appreciate if you could check all the info on the links above, play a lot  to test all the new features and later share your feedback and improvement suggestions on this topic

Thanks in advance and enjoy the update!

Team BlackShot

Comments

• habitne3mahabitne3ma Posts: 9Member Beginner
    Bring back old mastrey system
    and scope and silence in bp(gold)
    Please avoid pay2win content 
    Thank you :)
    DSHDIABOanddbsnatalino79seif6aaloul
  • unkown1985unkown1985 Posts: 39Approved Member Beginner
    Change the level up rewards: I've played for 8 years and recently gotten to Commander and Chief and my level up reward was only a 3 day death bringer+. Back in the old days it was rewarded 1 million BP and 90 day Awp Spectre.

Change the Missions to get Gold more rewarding and more realistic:  For example there's a challenge where you have to get 500,000 kills for 5k Gold. There is also a challenge to play Lost Temple Halloween (this map is only for the Halloween event not a year round map.)

Fix The AFK System in Search And Destroy: As long as I remembered even back in TWC time's people could go AFK in SND till start till finish of the match and not be booted for IDLE, players love to exploit this to gain EXP and Gold (Not many players report these people to give them proper punishment) and other players will vote [NO] to kick the AFK, due to the fact it gives their team an advantage of winning and rewards free kills. Note (there is an IDLE system in Team Death Match so it does exists within Black Shot.)

Reduce Bounty Gold to 15000, to 10000:
    A player could spend 439 GEM for a 50,000 Gold Create, and doing the proper math the player can only hit the box 3 times (even with the reduction gold discount after 1st hit) therefore it's a more of a risk in getting a M4A1 Tiger or a 2 star weapon despite spending real money on a chance of getting something bad.

Fix EXP and Gold System: The EXP and Gold System rewards players based off how long they are in the match despite kills,deaths, and points. This contrasts to my statement about "Players exploit the AFK system to gain exp and gold" the exp and gold should be rewarded based off points and some-what time spent. Also rewards players who defuse, capture the flag, or anything that helps towards winning in objective game modes  should be rewarded additional exp (yes they are rewarded with 5 points but if a strong team rush and capture the flag multiple times for example 4 minutes due to the EXP being rewarded off how long your in the game it won't reward you more then 500EXP and 300 gold yes the mvp will get a tiny bonus.) Also this new suggestion towards rewarding players for playing the objective should have the minimum of 5 to 6 players on both sides to reduce boosting. Also buff the exp and gold because a full search and destroy with none exp boost is around 1.6k (which is horrible) back in the day it used to reward 5k around each. And other modes should adopt this to make all worth playing besides Weapons Race and Search the more diversity of the modes the better the game will be and will make restocking weapons a lot easier and affordable (this should tie in with fixing the missions to earn EXP and Gold)

P90 Emas and Gem Sniper nerf:
    i was going to make a P90 Emas video on how OP the gun is, a high fire rate [90 bullet] gun kills literally 0.3 seconds up close is far to strong. And the GEM snipers like MSR Phoenix and AWP Ghost both basically 1 shots you even if its a leg shot these guns are far far beyond more strong then a free sniper when 1 shot kills are 50/50 sometimes takes 3 shots to kill. I know they nerfed the sniper switch animation, but i see a lot of players still do it and still get those 1 shot multi kills because the hit register and bullet travel are enhanced compared to a free sniper. I believe they need a small damage Nerf or fix buff the free snipers so the hit registration or damage be increased by at least 5 percent. 

anddbsdeyvid772seif6aaloul
    Weapon and Item Discounts: If a player restocks their gold weapon and gear multiple time's there should be a system similar to the Bounty Gold Box to give them a small discount on their next restock. This is a tiny detail but would make free to play players happier and save them gold.

Weapons And Items Received in mail: I've seen this comment on the discord server which i completely agree with. Whenever players receives mail containing guns and items it should be made [unused] if they accept it. it's not fair for someone to accept an item they don't want use because they want to save it for another day. They already have good items currently in-use and do not want to waste both items  at the same time. Or remove the timer for a player to accept the mail is another suggestion.

Remodel Weapon Stats: So you can view your weapon stats in game in inventory by clicking on the weapon and clicking on the blue arrow next to it. I think this graph should be changed to a Pie-Chart with numbers or a Bar-Chart with number to make it look less confusing, the current graph looks in-accurate as well comparing GEM to Gold guns.

Return Weapon Mastery Back Into Shop: I Think a ton of players want this to return, i used to be expert 4 in every class, and when it got taken away from me that did suck. But i think a lot of players want to see AK Gold,NZ1,NX1 back into the shop for mastery (i personally think they should be cheaper in gold because it's really expensive to restock all the time) but yeah, this should return. Right now only Grand Master Mastery's are in the game (which is also overpriced).

deyvid772seif6aaloul
  • anddbsanddbs Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Bring back old blackshot rank up rewards scope and silencer and mastrey weapons and give us more events and other things in which we can get characters and bring back old characters which were avaliable in bp in old blackshot 
    BP Character Customization: So Right now there is only GEM suits, helmets, etc this game would be a little bit more fun if there were more diversity, back in the old day's players could buy different suits, mask, backpacks, helmets, etc. This is a little detail that would make the game a little bit more fun. Also make it so if you buy the silver and gold dragon's armor set you see gloves and armor in first person. Right now you still see the default characters gloves and fore-arm.

Sand Storm ll & Lost Temple Weather Variation: The most classic and loved maps in Blackshot, these two maps should get a weather variation (similar to Lost Temple Halloween) Sand Storm ll should get one of the following:rain, a mini sand storm, or a night mode. Lost Temple should get one of the follow: Rain, or a night version. (Going back to the Sand Storm comment it shouldn't hard to see to disrupt players vision, but it should be noticeable.)

Commander And Chief Level Reward: This is the top rank, meaning you spent hard earned time and dedication on Blackshot, your passion and love for the game should be rewarded with 1 million gold, and a permanent nx1 weapon of your choice. This seems fair because even at max rank i asked other CIC's their status, the free to play ones are really struggling (Like myself i have 1k BP restocking) every CIC now and in the future  should be rewarded even if they've reached it years ago. Reminder this no doubt the most hardest thing to achieve in blackshot. Maybe give the player a little bit more sense of joy, by somehow telling them how many hours / days it took for them to reach the rank.

Stricter Methods To Prevent Multi Account: So as long as i can remember multi account wasn't allowed. But recently there are more Sergeant Masters and below playing way better than most colonels and above with BP / GEM Guns, and then some even  brag about being someone else on another account this is also a huge problem in competitive at the moment where these low levels are most likely using Macro's and other form of cheating to gain ELO or play with or use hacks but not make it seem so obvious, but with the experienced eye can obvious tell that they aren't legit. Please try harder to prevent multi accounting this will make players take serious measures in playing fair for all! I know at the moment you can create an account without getting a pop up "their can only be 1 account per-house hold" i know some-games like Osu! will give you that message and will ban both accounts unless proved its a family member in which case (2 accounts should be acceptable max or they can figure a way out to share it within the same  house hold just use different guns and figure out a solution make it work)

Option To Change Ping Into MS: i know this is in the game, but this should be selected inside the options menu not by typing in some $$bsping i forgot what it even was.. but this will make it alot more easier to remember and let other players know it's inside the game without having prior knowledge that it even exists.

Looking Into Hit Registration For North American's: This may be a issue for me because i live in North America, but whenever i ads with my sniper or shotgun when i click my gun will make the noise that i shot, but against another opponent who shoots second get's the kill. I tested this with a friend with both scoped at each other head with the same gun for far distances and he still got the kill.. i noticed this problem a while ago when id shoot my shotgun point blank and the bullet didnt even register or will do half damage.. Maybe this is a NA problem with the distances being far from the server.. i know the original North America server got removed because of it being buggy so please look into this problem. Also it feels like shooting my Assault rifle at someone takes more bullets then needed kill someone then needed..

Bring Back Player's Time Played On Info Cards: This feature needs to return, this was in the original Blackshot where you can click your info card and it will tell you how many hours you spent playing in-game. This should be public to everybody to determined weather they are a multi account, (which ties into my previous suggest) it is obvious if a player spent under 3 days of in-game time in Blackshot on top of the leader boards carrying their team will make not as new as it seems by rank. Also this is another way to show that you're a super dedicated player.

Restrict Players From Competitive unless 3 days of in-game time: All these suggestion's I've made is to help Blackshot become more fun and lessen the chances of players making multiple accounts, and cheating in Competitive.. with this suggestion a player will need at-least 3 day of in-game time playing Blackshot (meaning they have to be in a match for 3 full days in total to unlock competitive mode this is reasonable because a fresh new player from blackshot isn't thinking about competitive play, only the older players will have this mindset) this will urge players to play clean, and avoid playing with cheaters and will punish those who do. (How will they know if they spent 3 days in-game?? Simple it should unlock as a mission to spend 3 days of in-game time and accepting this mission once completed shall grant them access to the server.) This is one of the best suggestions to stop future multi account abusing in that mode. As a person who spent 8 years playing blackshot 3 days of in-game time is far, 7 days seems too long, but if 3 day's doesn't work than add 7.
    Fix invisible Kit in hand while shooting: I accidentally deleted this clip to show a screenshot.. So there's this bug where the enemy will have an invisible medkit / speedkit in 1 hand and in the other hand shoot their gun.. (this happens mostly with Assault Rifles) This is kinda annoying to deal with because the animation of it seems weird and it some-what gives them an advantage to kill you if up close because of the strafe of them moving.

Uncensor Bad Words: So there is a lot of words that will be *'d out because of the system thinks it a bad word like "Sniper, Christmas, (i believe sunday is one) etc if it's too hard to find words that needs to be uncensored please make a statement to the community in which they submit words that they find that shouldn't be considered bad in for like a 1 day weapon reward or make a discord thread dedicated to this problem.

Bring Back Old Character Models: Like i stated previously, make the game more diverse, i remember you had to buy the recent new  character models in the shop to keep, this should be the same with the old ones make it permanent so people can keep it and maybe add customization to it with my previous suggest on making BP clothing and gear equip able. Or just add 1 or 2 more free to use characters that used to be paid for by BSC like Mantis and Rayne, but do not add their special abilities. Just make the game more diverse by adding them just as a costume to make the game look more appealing.

Make An Option Buy Gold Tactics And Certain Gold Guns Permanently: This suggestion is kinda cool, because restocking the same tactic over and over every 1-3 hours is kinda frustrating and is a waste of Gold.. For a bomb kit that i use daily if i play competitive it's completely randomized so the time im in playing TFM is wasting the time of my bombkit for example. Also i think Agility Boost should return as a tactic. And as far as Gold guns, a select few of 3 star guns and under should be bought permanently, and make pistols like that as well, because there only 2 or 3 useful free pistols in  the game for gold which are fully automatic and mostly used for finishing kills after a hitmarker with a sniper.

Bring Back Double XP Weekends and XP every Holiday: i remember coming home everyday from school on the weekend to enjoy double xp weekend and leveling up easier during.. Now that the game haves really bad EXP and Gold problems (which i suggest the fix) they should add the exp system back like the twowar times, and add double xp for some of the popular maps or the modes no one ever play anymore, like cerebro, SND Infinity etc. this can increase the player count doing the days so more people are actively trying to level up! And during Holidays make them spend an extra hour or 2 before enjoying it with friends and family.

Option to limit player whispering: So just like the option to block friend request and invites. there should be an Option to limit who can whisper you in game by adding it in the options menu there should be 3 boxes which are the following: Block Whispers from All. Only Friends Whisper. Everyone. this is so useful because i will randomly get whispered by someone i don't know about joining a clan, or them being toxic after i win in competitive, or get MVP in a regular match.

seif6aaloul
  • unSensedunSensed Posts: 7Member Beginner
    Please, back NX1 package at shop ❤️
    Video Of Invisible Kit In Hand: so few days ago i said i couldn't find the clip of it, but i recently i seen it happen again, i was fast enough to get record it here's the link

• bekafibekafi Posts: 8Member Beginner
    Hey @unknown1985, thanks for taking the time to write all of this, I couln´d agree more. When they announced Revolution I was hoping for a lot of nice changes and they promised no more pay2win and so much more and now we see, what happened was quite the opposite. They brought back the mastery system we all asked for which is good, but they did not give us back our old mastery ranks and they made the rewards basically useless. I tried to help and support and give feedback so many times but it´s just not changing anything. I understand a company wants and needs to earn money but the way they do it now is the short-term get-as-much-as-we-can-now version, not the well-planned long-term earnings that a game like Blackshot could provide if done right.
  • habitne3mahabitne3ma Posts: 9Member Beginner
    You guys told there wont be any pay2win in blackshot revolution (i have screen shots) and tell me is your blackshot not pay2win?? no mastrey weapons no rifel and silencer in gold, only cash weapons with full of op in it and you guys ask for your suggestions and i told you guys like from 5 -6 season bring back mastrey weapons and scope and silencer in mastrey and you guys just dont care then why do you ask for our suggestions or opinion? nx-1 rifel which u get on grand mastrey is the same as normal gold weapons wow you guys nailed it.Now i understand why they dont care about suggestions on blackshot. If u guys tell me directly that you wont release mastrey weapons ezy i will leave the game. PLEASE ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS YOU GUYS JUST TELL SOMETHING AND IT DONT APPLY JUST LIKE WHAT YOU TOLD BRINGING BLACKSHOT REVOLUTION NOOOOO PAY2WIN GG guys.
    please try to understand i love this game but not pay2win 
    <3 u diabo^^