Easter EXP Event Weekend?

v0nndutchv0nndutch Posts: 652Member Intermediate
Are we getting an EXP Event weekend?
WarRock Beta Player since 2006!
Mike

Comments

• EliteAiForcesEliteAiForces Posts: 46Member Beginner
    Hey Von! You still aiming for some certain level? I stopped worrying about that long time. Nobody should support this game by buying anything from Papaya, until they fix the bugs and stop those 1hit wonder weapons that ruins matches. Haven´t bought prem in year. Most players can be killed with dinar weapons vs. what ever P2W guns they have. Then we have few pro`s who can kill you/me with any weapon they like. :d

Kept 1month break, but nothing really changed apart from more players in BG channel which is nice. Getting killed by HK69 with one shot by 4star player right away makes me think why i came back. Lot of old players are gone, they were so pissed cause Papaya won´t listen us anymore - only milk more money from the sales offering 1hit weapons for easy kills. Reporting players for bug use, but still they are in game. Sending ticket, but waiting week for respond as earlier came same day. Let´s hope the next publisher cares more. 

Would be nice to see some new maps at BG channel and Ai channel, but the latter is useless to play unless buying prem cause need 5th sloth. Ai channel would be more popular for new players if they would give 5th slot for Ai mode only free.

5% / 10% SP should be bought with dinars or more events where one can win these!
  • llfr4nllllfr4nll Posts: 110Member Beginner
    No.

Also...

GMCaps:

Hello Soldiers,

There will be a brief maintenance for a server restart on April 8th @ 3:00AM CET (April 8th @ 9:00AM PHT).
    The maintenance is expected to last ~1 hour.

The next content update for the month of April is scheduled on April 14, 2020 CET.
    We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience during this period.

Team War Rock

Ambientólogo, amante de los deportes, la informática y los videojuegos. Two-Pink-Hearts-Emoji-1024x10247/7/16Two-Pink-Hearts-Emoji-1024x1024
  • v0nndutchv0nndutch Posts: 652Member Intermediate
    Why do you copy and paste the maintenance that just happened..

That's nothing to do with what I'm asking.. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't bother repsonding.
    Mike
    EliteAIForces...

They're not going to sort this game out. So may aswell give us EXP events.
    Mike
    NO IS NO.

Also................................ I puted some information abour next update. For curiosity.

You will not have new exp event until next update.

It's to easy to understand.

Maybe my spanglish not be enough lol
    Ambientólogo, amante de los deportes, la informática y los videojuegos. Two-Pink-Hearts-Emoji-1024x10247/7/16Two-Pink-Hearts-Emoji-1024x1024
    Are you seriously brain dead?

I'm not talking about a GAME UPDATE... I am on about an EXP ( EXPERIENCE POINT EVENT )

Once again, when you don't know what you're talking about, I suggest staying quiet is the best option, you're making yourself look like an idiot.
    llfr4nll
    Mike
    Mike really, wash your eyes and read please...

First.

I said no. You won't see EXP EVENT THIS WEEKEND FOR EASTER EGG.

NOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THERE ISN'T EXP EVENT NO

Why not?

Because of the update about easter egg isn't updated yet.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

And save your insults in your ass, thank you!

I know you talk about exp event, but it is related with update.

God....

• DragonForceWRDragonForceWR Posts: 520Member Intermediate
    @llfr4nll

EXP EVENTS arent tied to a Update. It doesnt need any update to activate / start an EXP event.
    Its just a command like "/start exp event 200% 5Hours"  (not a real command)
    So - YOU CANT KNOW IF THERE IS A EXP EVENT OR NOT. THEY COULD START ONE AT ANY GIVEN DAY & TIME.
    llfr4nll
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok, Im sorry.

I talked in normal conditions.

They often advise every update about new exp events. For this reason I did copy&paste about the Next Update where we will know future events.

Regards
    DragonForceWR
    They don't often advise anything. Proved wrong again.. Keep quiet when you know absolutely nothing about this game.. You've probably been playing 5 years and thnik you know everything.
    DragonForceWR
    Mike
    Example (March Madness!):

In normal conditions, you will be informated about future events.

You will be able to see it in patch notes of previous updates.

(Repeat: In normal conditions)

I don't know nothing about this game relax. I only play, I needn't nothig more ;)

You are the expert. I will keep my mouth shut. I just wanted to inform you that this weekend there would be no event, It wasn't planned, at least in patch notes.
  • HGMSelfishHGMSelfish Posts: 63Approved Member, WR GM Beginner
    Dear @v0nndutch,

No, we didn't had a EXP event during the weekend of Easter as you might have noticed. We do have EXP events on going throughout April & May! 

April 17 - 19, April 24 - 26, May 1 - 3, and May 8 - 10.

Regards,
    [HGM]Selfish
    Regards,
    [HGM]Selfish

English & Dutch War Rock Game Master
    I saw the update news, thanks.
    Mike