[FIX]Smoke Nade....

v0nndutchv0nndutch Posts: 652Member Intermediate
Smoke Nade needs to be fixed, the amount of idiots that abuse it across all game-modes to get a FREE kill technically...

It shouldn't be that the user/team can see through it. That's just pathetic, unethical and unlogical.
WarRock Beta Player since 2006!
Mike

Comments

• DragonForceWRDragonForceWR Posts: 520Member Intermediate
    as far as i know they already nerfed the Smokenade once and reduced its time by 50% but still, yeah the old system was better & more fair
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • v0nndutchv0nndutch Posts: 652Member Intermediate
    Hey Dragon,

Exactly It's unfair... It doesn't work like that in any other game, or real life.. Stupid if you ask me.
    DragonForceWR
    Mike
    They made this change to give the Smokenade a use. To be honest, no one used smokenade before that "buff" anyways. The way how they made the Nade more useful was wrong. Instead they could have increased the overal time of the Nade or increased the Number of Nades to 2 or 3 (like 5 FlashBangs)
  • Mrterr0rMrterr0r Posts: 244Member Trainee
    The reason no one uses smoke is because they are not willing to give up there game changing items. 

Medstick and stamina 

When i shoot and hit someone 3/4 times and they magically heal back to 100% when not a medic. That player I hit should be fearing for there lives, retreating or playing in a more concerned manner and not still rushing me like i never shot them!  Stupid OP item that everyone uses and it changed the game-play massively. Would love to see this P2W item removed from the game. If removed so many peoples game-play would be effected. 

Same with stamina, why in an already fast paced game did we need an increase to the amount we can run. 

All about the money and less about game-play less about team play and more about solo rambos. 

Before anyone crys i only play medic,  i think med boxes should be for team-mates only and the 4th and 8th injections should be limited to two self healing and the rest for the team.

Pounds before gameplay!
    Beta then 2007-2020
    Where did we say  "Nobody use's smoke nade"

I seen plenty of people across CQC and Battle Group/BR using smoke grenades to there advantage....

You do not need 5th slot for smoke nade... People have them in 8th if PERM...

What you've just blabbered on about has nothing to do with a smoke grenade.
    Mike
    I got it wrong its 5th slot not 6th. So who is gonna give up a 5th slot weapon to use smoke. And if it was moved to 6th the above would apply. I never see smoke being used BG so unsure where you get it being abused in this game mode from. 

Every time ive seen you in BG which is very little,  you never finished the game.

Beta then 2007-2020
    I'm not going to get into an argument with a petty little child.

I've finished plenty of BG games..

I've seen you play, you camp.

I don't play campers, on any game I play.

Peace.
    Mike
    Smoke Grenade in its state right now is pretty op. You can capture bases easily by abusing the OPness of the Nade.
    It wasn't op before, just in the wrong slot to be worth using.  Now its op. 

They should have a CQC smoke and BG smoke with each being different and suited to the game mode. 

The BG smoke should be a larger area and last longer to give cover and a chance to move behind it but not allowing a player to see through it. So using it in a small space, base for example would blind both teams. 

Medstick or stamina should be moved to 5th and smoke to 6th. 

Beta then 2007-2020
    As like flash its does not effect you game play like they both do. 
    Beta then 2007-2020