Error 0xE109100B

kotskikotski Posts: 0Member Beginner
hello guys! I need help on this error 0xE109100B . My dekaron keeps on crashing. My OS is windows 10 64bit.
It keeps saying a suspicious program detected. I don't even have a program running. I closed all my app or programs using task manager.  Please help!!!! I want to play this game!

Comments

• GMbonovoxxGMbonovoxx Posts: 104Admin Trainee
    Xigncode is Dekaron’s anti-cheat measure, which keeps the game from loading if it detects suspicious programs on your system. The Xigncode error you’re receiving indicates that there's a discrepancy between our server's data and your client data.
    This also happens when you turn on a 3rd party program which conflicts with Xigncode.
    First, please pause all other antivirus programs, or whitelist Dekaron.exe in them. If this doesn't work, make sure your Windows is up to date.
    If these steps still don't resolve your issue, please delete your Dekaron game folder completely and download our new client from the link below:
    https://dekaron.papayaplay.com/dekaron.do?tp=download
    If all else fails, please open a support ticket and we'll see what else we can do.
    The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
    And a dark wind blows
  • allissoonmotaallissoonmota Posts: 0Member Beginner
    eu  também preciso de ajuda o meu da mesmo erro e ja fiz de tudo e nada resouvel