new city suggestion for koei...

purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    Hi papaya, here's a suggestion that you could pass of to koei for a future patch. It would be really neat if the pirate city of Tortuga were put into the game. It would be a pirate/privateer/bounty hunter focused town that could include some pirate/bh only features like a quest mediator for quest that only red/orange/blue characters could take, maybe a special story line quest that only red/orange/blue players could do. Also have special stores for gear/items/trade goods etc, maybe a special 'pirate/bh' storage facility to keep excess items (like a vault but could also hold trade goods like shared storage). There's all kinds of possibilities something like this could bring to the game and make it more interesting for the red/orange/blue players in the game. I didn't include 'green' agent players in the list because that profession is nation sanctioned (being part of the royal navy) while the other 3 colors are all unsanctioned freelance professions (not part of royal fleet). I realize that Nassau and Port Royal are already in the game which is good, but this town would be more focused for those specialized players.
TwitchalotDanielFreedomHunters
IGN: Samantha99

Comments

• TwitchalotTwitchalot Posts: 263Member Intermediate
    Agreed. Also, add Vancouver or Victoria. Victoria was founded in 1843 and is the oldest city in Western Canada, so, idk, just a thought.
    purplepirateDanielFreedomHunters
    IGN: Henrique_dePortugal, formerly CullumStraun - aka O Tigro Branco(The White Tiger)
    - Director of new_world_company
    Alt: Christopher_de_Haro, formerly William_Adams - temporary Deputy Director of new_world_company

Pay It Forward - It's what we do
  • purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    @Twitchalot they have been slowly adding new cities as chapter updates come in. There have been a few North American, African and European cities added in recent patches to build the game When it comes to Canada, they would probably historically add a city from the East Coast first to represent trade in the northern territory. But ya, being Canadian myself i'd love to see more stuff happen in that area of the map. <3
    TwitchalotDanielFreedomHunters
    IGN: Samantha99
  • TwitchalotTwitchalot Posts: 263Member Intermediate
    Crazy Canuknuclehead here as well. Yeah, I would expect St. John's or Montreal(Canada's oldest cities) to show up in-game before Van or Vic, but I am from Cowtown and freely admit my western bias. xD
    IGN: Henrique_dePortugal, formerly CullumStraun - aka O Tigro Branco(The White Tiger)
    - Director of new_world_company
    Alt: Christopher_de_Haro, formerly William_Adams - temporary Deputy Director of new_world_company

Pay It Forward - It's what we do