How to multibox

I have been playing one account one character until now and I feel like it would be better to have a secondary toon so I can experience a different job and stuff. But as soon as I created another character in my account I cant log in with it, nor do I have the option to login game with another account. Just want to know how people usually do to get around with it?

Comments

• purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    to use a second character, there's 2 things to consider. First you can't log 2 char from same account at the same time. The next factories is that you must make a second account (different email). Once you have your main acc running, go ti your desktop and start the launcher again. This will create a second instances e of the game to allow you to log the other account.

You will have to lvl the new char to 30 lvls (total) before you can freely exchange items between them.
    IGN: Samantha99
  • JustDionisJustDionis Posts: 6Member Beginner
    There is another option is to download Uwo in Steam and run 2 characters on 1 screen simulnateously. Cheers
  • TwitchalotTwitchalot Posts: 263Member Intermediate
    You can't launch a second instance from a desktop if one is running, and a bit of speed is needed to do it so it works. I have the UWO icon on my taskbar, and I click it once, then when the launcher appears, I click the taskbar icon again. This creates a second launcher right on top of the first one. Then I put the pointer on the top of it, right click and drag until the LAUNCH button is visible on the other launcher, and quickly click both LAUNCH buttons. As well, a third toon can be played from a single 'puter on a second desktop and even second monitor if you so choose.
    IGN: Henrique_dePortugal, formerly CullumStraun - aka O Tigro Branco(The White Tiger)
    - Director of new_world_company
    Alt: Christopher_de_Haro, formerly William_Adams - temporary Deputy Director of new_world_company

Pay It Forward - It's what we do
  • purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    you don't need to go through 'speed clicking'. Even if you have your game fully running already you can go to desktop and start a second (and third) instance of the game anytime. Depending on how good your vid card is will determine how well multiple screens will run.
    WalkerDePlank1
    IGN: Samantha99
  • AlesfredGreymantleAlesfredGreymantle Posts: 1Member
    I could not get this work, I used to be able to do this.
    Ales
  • AlesfredGreymantleAlesfredGreymantle Posts: 1Member
    I did get my old PC up and running, so I can know play both again. I will still try your other metnod as I find that more convienent.

Thank-You