Servers

ZealoxZealox Posts: 0Member
I can see in the forum the servers have been unstable since oct 2019 (first post i see)
Getting dc'ed 1-6 times every day is slowly draining my will to play this game.
The last few weeks you have been hauling money in due to the intro of the PLOG, now is a good time to use some of those money to get us a server that is more stable then the horrible server we are having atm.
Time to put your money where your mouth is and give us the server you promised long time ago.
purplepirate

Comments

• purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    wow don't you think papaya knows and wants this??? The whole world is on shutdown right now and we're lucky papaya is even open! It takes more than a simple 'flip of the switch' to do a major move like that ( unless just wipe and start over again). Staff from koei would have to be involved to preserve game data. Papaya announced back in the winter that there would be a delay because of the covid and that there is no travel internationally between Asia and North America and many offices are shutdown for now. Be patient...
    IGN: Samantha99
  • TwitchalotTwitchalot Posts: 263Member Intermediate
    Yes, be grateful the Papayaplaya server is active and monitored, some MMOs are shut down or falling apart. As for changing servers, I was playing when the first server in Korea was moved to California in 2013 when OGPlanet took over as host from Netmarble. Yes, it is just that simple IF it's set up right, and OGP did. However, purplpirate is right, now is definitely not the time for that discussion.
    IGN: Henrique_dePortugal, formerly CullumStraun - aka O Tigro Branco(The White Tiger)
    - Director of new_world_company
    Alt: Christopher_de_Haro, formerly William_Adams - temporary Deputy Director of new_world_company

Pay It Forward - It's what we do
  • purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    actually it's not. The reason it 'seemed' straightforward is because there was no lockdown from a virus and Koei could be involved during the transfer to troubleshoot issues with the code. Its different situation now even with what access to the code papaya has. If it was as simple as a flick of the switch then it would've been done by now.
    IGN: Samantha99
  • OwvinIIOwvinII Posts: 139Member Trainee
    @Twitchalot : You claimed that some MMOs are shut down or falling apart.

What MMOs that were thriving before the coronavirus/covid19 pandemic are falling apart or shutting down during the pandemic. 
    ¿Can you give me actual examples of such MMOs that are actually shutting down or falling apart in the past 3-to-7 months (depending on the country/nation) that the pandemic is in progress?
  • TwitchalotTwitchalot Posts: 263Member Intermediate
    @OwvinII What I said was "Yes, be grateful the Papayaplaya server is active and monitored, some MMOs are shut down or falling apart" At what point did I mention corona? 
    IGN: Henrique_dePortugal, formerly CullumStraun - aka O Tigro Branco(The White Tiger)
    - Director of new_world_company
    Alt: Christopher_de_Haro, formerly William_Adams - temporary Deputy Director of new_world_company

Pay It Forward - It's what we do