just started playing warrock again had some questions

genstng2genstng2 Posts: 0Member Beginner
I have not played warrock in almost 4 years. Much has changed since I the last time that i played. I was hoping someone could answer a few questions for me thank you!!

1. I see that there are different types of guns for example FAMAS gold/ FAMAS blue/ FAMAS different countries etc is there any difference in each FAMAS or it just more for show?

2. Explaing the gun smith shop?

3. If I were to buy a warrock name change before buying is there a way to check name availability?
4. When playing if i got shot at and i get hit my gun goes way more AWOL then it used to? is that newer is it a way to help my aim as far as the different characters I see people using?
5. the t-capsule?

Comments

• DralnumanDralnuman Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Hi and welcome back on Warrock soldier ! 

1 - From my point of view, they are all the same. There might be one skin which has a suppressor (snow camo, or something like that). There is one different famas which is the 8th slot epic which has a 30 bullets clip.

2 - In order to use the gunsmith shop you can watch this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAVaG2yfSaQ

3 - I don't think there is an official way to do it. I think you can try to add a friend using this nickname and seeing if that user exists.

4 - From my Warrock experience, it always has been the case ! 

5 - T-Capsule : "when you only have one way to run and it's full of zombies throw the T-Capsule to avoid them. They will be attracted to the T-capsule for a few seconds, just long enough so that you can escape".

Hope I answered most of your questions. 

Have a nice one and hoping to see you IG ;)

dralnuman